What are you listening to?

^ KICKASS song...

Holy Diver (cover) - Otyg

(This cover kinda sucks, like a folk music remake of dio's great song... but Vintersorg is vocals so it's all good :))

omgzors, it really is, isn't it? ^_______________^

Michael [plankcore] neverused to like it muh I don't think, I'm slowly but successfully trying to get him to LOVE it as much as I so =p

Well I understand why, it's one of their lighter songs and not like their earlier stuff... I still like it a lot though. I'm going to see In Flames December 12th... I'd be more excited but 6 days after I get to see Bodom two days in a row so OMFGz0rz:):zombie:

Well I understand why, it's one of their lighter songs and not like their earlier stuff... I still like it a lot though. I'm going to see In Flames December 12th... I'd be more excited but 6 days after I get to see Bodom two days in a row so OMFGz0rz:):zombie:

hm, well unless I'm wrong, I don't think he likes In Flames much as a whole. Buuuuut, I'm working on that :p

In flames?! =[ luckyyyyyyyy *tear*
;) have extra fun for me!

^ KICKASS song...

Holy Diver (cover) - Otyg

(This cover kinda sucks, like a folk music remake of dio's great song... but Vintersorg is vocals so it's all good :))

i love otyg!!!!:headbang:
i love everything that comes out from vintersorg's hands...he's a genius!!!

i love otyg!!!!:headbang:
i love everything that comes out from vintersorg's hands...he's a genius!!!

He is, he SO FUCKING IS :D... Cronian isn't that good but decent... Vintersorg and Borknagar are his best efforts, I love his vocals when paired with harsher ones! Too amazing! His lyrics are like poetry, it's amazing... wow I sound like a fanboi :lol:

He is, he SO FUCKING IS :D... Cronian isn't that good but decent... Vintersorg and Borknagar are his best efforts, I love his vocals when paired with harsher ones! Too amazing! His lyrics are like poetry, it's amazing... wow I sound like a fanboi :lol:

yeah cronian is not that good.... but try fission they are nice (another vintersorg project) !!!