What are you listening to?

^ uh, pretty depressing! I'm listening to are you dead yet, I got the lp yesterday! The sound is sooo different when you listen to a vinyl...

^I know it's pretty depressing but... I had a scene with my parents about the kind of music that I love (metal, obvious), cause today they reproached me again, telling to get the volume down or not to listen to it too.... so I am a lil' down, but not depressed, don't worry... :)

@ victim: I know, I know... not all parents understand the music that we like. I'm very lucky, my mum likes children of bodom and listen to their music... I know, my mommy rocks!

my mum likes children of bodom and listen to their music... I know, my mommy rocks!

Whaaaat??!! I so envy you!!!! Seriously, I'm 22 and I've been listenig to this kind of music since I was 17... so it would be nice at least a bit if they could accept it...
Instead? No, they don't... maybe I should really go away, and live alone. Ahh, parents, parents...

^I know... My mum has a solid classical background, and she can recognize the good music and appreciate it... I was so happy when she listened to the cob and said that she likes them! Now she listen them on a regular basis, a cob song and a sonata by mozart!

"....You and I together in our lives, sacred ties would never fray...

.........I think back to the times, when dreams were what mattered..."