What are you listening to?

I was listening to The Count of Tuscany by Dream Theater a few minutes ago on my way home from class. Now? I'm listening to the sound of my microwave.

*DING*

Dinner's ready!!

Has anyone heard the new Sabaton song - title track off the new album Coat of Arms......very good and very Sabaton!!!!!

Other than that mostly listening to prog metal stuff....

Hell yeah! Loving the new sabaton song! New Avantasia sounds amazing too!!!

Love HELL YEAH! ... Finnally get to see Vinnie Paul this summer!! - Damn i miss his brother (Dimebag), and not for the Image/Cliché metal.... I was an avide Pantera fan and a loner at the same time so didnt know he was so popular, but yes i sobbed when i heared the tragic news. anyways ....!!!

Listening to Volbeat - 'A moment forever' for some reason, a mate had me listening to em all night and this makes me sorta laff although good. "Bobble On-Top!"

:kickass:

Love HELL YEAH! ... Finnally get to see Vinnie Paul this summer!! - Damn i miss his brother (Dimebag), and not for the Image/Cliché metal.... I was an avide Pantera fan and a loner at the same time so didnt know he was so popular, but yes i sobbed when i heared the tragic news. anyways ....!!!

Listening to Volbeat - 'A moment forever' for some reason, a mate had me listening to em all night and this makes me sorta laff although good. "Bobble On-Top!"

:kickass:

My 'Hell yeah' was a response to the quote of Edguy, I hate the band Hell Yeah, bore the heck out of me.

Volbeat are awesome though, need to get more of their stuff...