what are you wearing?

my outfit today is totally humiliating.
i have no idea what i was thinking.

anyway, i have this gym bag that says "MARTIAL ARTS" on it that i just got as a present. i realized today i can no longer use it. at least 5 or 6 dudes every day on the subway have to make small talk with me about martial arts like 'so, you gonna kick my ass baby?....". so i went and got this fucking yuppified kenneth cole bag because it was the only one at the store big enough to hold gym stuff. it's BEIGE. and it's icky.

i am wearing
black pinstripe wool d&g pants
white socks
light blue sneakers
brown muscle shirt
granny cable knit zipper cardigan
green nail polish
a knowing smirk

I am wearing a grey sweater and khakis, so as to blend in to my surroundings.
while unpacking, i totally just found a ton of old concert shirts! I can't believe i have an yngwie malmsteen one. Also: Fear of the Dork!

pants: $7
sweater: $12
not being singled out to do extra work due to outlandish appearance: priceless

blue/grey sweater and black cargo pants, and a black snow hat I seriously haven't removed from my head since November.

Except that one night I was emo at that one party.

got my gray work pants on and a "got metal" t-shirt. and my business casual polo shirts will be clean for tomorrow.

i wish i could find my mesa boogie polo shirt. <-------cheap attempt at securing an endorsement through product placement.

BigFakeSmile said:
by "emo" do you mean you were wearing a cute sweater, or do you mean you were crying?

it was a cute sweater, with a white button down shirt untucked in a frivolous, unruly manner. And I was drinking light beer.

azal said:
it was a cute sweater, with a white button down shirt untucked in a frivolous, unruly manner. And I was drinking light beer.

What about the glasses? :eek:

glasses.gif

i went on this school trip to new zealand, and i dressed emo nearly every day: blue button down shirt hanging out from under boyish grey sweater in an unruly manner, green pants, and my totally awesome emo glasses! the gwar hat probably fucked it all up though. this was one of those trips where i developed my pics and was like "hmmm, i seem to be wearing the same outfit in all of these... wtf?" my emo glasses are very necessary though. OMG, did i tell you guys i used to work in a coffee shop?

dude nothing wrong with serving coffee and getting paid. the worst part is when people come up and ask me to change the music to "something else like do you have any Dave Matthews Band?".