WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ANTHRAX VIDEOS?

I think we need a comprehensive list of every Anthrax video. I didn't know they made a video for Deathrider!

Drokk said:
I think we need a comprehensive list of every Anthrax video. I didn't know they made a video for Deathrider!

Yes, on GOTE. Many people hate it but I think it´s pretty cool.

I like a lot of them. Madhouse is cool - and I love on the POV tape, when Bello is introducing it, he says "They said it was 'detrimental to mental patients.' What is that?!"

I guess Room for one more because they filmed it in fucking Tampa and for a split second you can see me in it. That was actually a really cool night. It was filmed in some old run down building. I got there about 8 or 9 and didn't leave until about 3am. The whole band was so fucking cool. I actually spoke to each band member for about ten minutes one on one. Must have heard the song about forty times that night. They weren't even in town doing a show, which I thought was kind of weird because it's not like any of them lived in Florida. I think Scott's girlfriend Pearl may be from here, but still nobody comes to Tampa. The Antisocial video where the Notman is running throught the crowd and at the end he takes the mask off and it's Ozzy, was actually filmed here in Tampa too, but that was an actual concert. Anthrax/Ozzy. I think 1988.

Thrillho said:
I like a lot of them. Madhouse is cool - and I love on the POV tape, when Bello is introducing it, he says "They said it was 'detrimental to mental patients.' What is that?!"

They meant it humiliated the loonies, that's why the lame ass stations like MTV didn't play it.