What are your upcoming shows???

Joseph Larson

New Metal Member
Mar 11, 2019
Shows I will be attending thus far this year:

April - The Misfits, Fear, Venom Inc. and Power Trip

May - Overkill and Death Angel. Hatebreed, Obiturary, Madball, Prong and Skeletal Remains. Slayer, Lamb Of God, Amon Amarth and Cannibal Corpse.

July - Static-X, Devildriver and Dope.

I saw Iron Maiden's Legacy of the Beast tour last night.

Right now the only other concert I have on my schedule "OFFICIALLY" is Tora Tora in a couple weeks.

Tomorrow I'm going to local gig. I can't remember the bands, just a bunch of local thrash bands here in Belgrade.

September 18th, Mgla.
They're ok and my friend really digs them. Plus there is some unknown bands from Poland opening for them and every band I ever heard from Poland rips. We don't get much of a choice which bands tour here so I'm not that picky.

Warbringer and Nervosa are coming to town!

Gonna be great! It's been a while since I've seen tem! Last time in Grants Pass and Medford, this time they are going to crush me in Munich!

Love both of them! Great musicians and / or party folx *haha*

Emperor is finally back in America after 15 years! Going to see them in Dallas, Tx on June 28th

Also going to see Hammerfall and Helloween in Dallas, Tx May 13th!

June 3rd: Dark Angel ,Prong & Whiplash-Irving Plaza, NY
July 8th: Cognitive & Wormhole-Soundstage, Baltimore MD
August 5th: Havok, I Am, Toxic Holocaust-the Brooklyn Monarch ,NY
August 10th: Lamb of God & The Acacia Strain, the Welmont, Montclair, NJ
October 29th: Knocked Loose, ATB, Alpha Wolf, MGM Music Hall, Boston, MA

I saw DARK FUNERAL a few weeks ago, and I'm seeing BATUSHKA on the 25th of this month at EL CORAZON in Seattle.

Saw BATHUSHKA at EL Corazon on Friday night, and they were fucking awesome. How they can perform their style of black metal as well as they do is amazing. I will definitely be seeing them every time they come to town from now on.

Just saw the announcement for Suffocation and Incantation together here on November 21st. I'll definitely be there.