WHAT BANDS ARE YOU SEEING SOON

I just got 2 tickets off ebay for 'KoRn' at manchester apollo 23rd of august, cost £103 .. My girlfriend as absolutely made up!!! :)

<-------As you can see from my pic over there, im simply ecstatic.

Yep............

Getting married on the 18th seeing korn on the 23rd....i guess its gonna be one of those weeks lol, no thats not fair...Im looking forward to getting married

I just saw the Harder, Louder, Faster Fest in Penns, USA

Jag Panzer, Pain Museum and Trouble.

I saw Judas Priest twicw already with Queenryche opening.

I'm going to see 2 Ozzfest shows with Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, BLS, In Flames and others.

i'm going to see Gigantour as well (Megadeth, Dream Theater, Fear Factory, Nevermore, Symphony X)

Golden_Goose said:
I saw Judas Priest twicw already with Queenryche opening.

Scorps are not playing support in the us at all then ?? They Rawked!!
Seeing Priest 2wice!! awesome!!!

Another band that I'm seeing quite soon is:-

DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS

on 5th September at King Tuts. Should be a really great night, sort of Southern rock bluesy type band, I like em!!! They are playing a few dates in September, check out their site and you can listen to 3 songs from their new album, Putting People on the Moon is superb. www.drivebytruckers.com

Was supposed to be seeing The Sabbath tomorrow night but it's been cancelled. Really disappointed cos they sounded great, hopefully it'll be rescheduled cos I would love to see them. Next up for me is BLACKFOOT a week on Sunday (31st July). Should be AWESOME!!!!

Man you guys in europe are so lucky to see Rainbow rising. All we got around here is a Maiden tribute band from New hampshire. (a great Floyd tribute band too but thats not metal)I would love to see a rainbow tribute band does anyone know if the band is associated with the record that came out a few years ago.I really loved that record

I'm heading out tomorrow night to see the mighty Blackfoot. Really well up for this, haven't seen this band before but they are brill and I've been listening non-stop for about the past week to Blackfoot CDs and boots. Had a very horrific dream last night, dreamt that instead of Bobby Barth singing it was 5 lassies and it ended up like some sort of country & western hoe down type thingy going on, man it was a total nightmare!!!!!

Taking my new camera with me so should be able to get some nice pics for you all to see. Going with my 2 pals and this is the first time I'm doing one of these Meet Up Things cos someone on the Blackfoot forum that I just joined about a month ago is looking for folk to chum to the Glasgow gig, and I'm the only other person on the forum that's going to the Glasgow concert. And he's interviewing Greg and Charlie before the concert, so who knows, I might even get my pic with the band haha!!!!

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
I'm heading out tomorrow night to see the mighty Blackfoot.

Hmm, it just doesnt sound right! Mighty Saxon, Allmighty Judas Priest....Mighty Blackfoot?!?! lol

Anyway have a great time, and we look forward to seeing the pics!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

valanx said:
Hmm, it just doesnt sound right! Mighty Saxon, Allmighty Judas Priest....Mighty Blackfoot?!?! lol

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Heehee yeah when I typed it it didn't sound right then either. The mighty Saxon, the mighty Diamond Head, the mighty Angel Witch, the mighty Girlschool, the mighty Praying Mantis are all perfectly acceptable, but the mighty Blackfoot, yes for once you are right Valanx. Howabout the kick-ass- Blackfoot cos that's what I heard they did last night, kicked ultra ass they were that sensational!!!!! It'll be a stonkin night and I'm gooing to get totally wasted as per usual. Need to be careful I don't end up falling off that gangplank and end up in the Clyde. It's a wonder no-one's actually fallen off that Ferry before and ended up drowned cos everyone just ends up totally smashed.

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
yes for once you are right Valanx.

roflol ! The mighty praying mantis??!?!? thats pushing it, surely im right a second time there?

I imagine blackfoot did kick ass actually, in an unmighty kind of way! did you get any good pics then?

well it seems that we´ll see saxon 5 or 6 times in the next 2 months (really maniac i know) :loco:

running wild in osnabrück and bochum will also rock - lets rock´n´rolf :headbang:

nocturnal rites would also be great but unfortunately they still are a fore-fore-band on the gamma ray tour - still waiting for a headliner tour :cry:

i think it would be nice to see you live :D

well i will try to take bonn that day but i cant promise that

and a word to the fans: the more you give the more you get <-

saw that on the saxontour 2 years ago (dionysus played very well but as we entered the hall only 30 people were in and the band played already arrrghhhh)

its hard for beginners to get the fans moved because often they have to play when the first 20 metaller entered the hall - we had that too often grrrr

they forget that sometimes the fans come only to see the fore-(fore)-band :headbang:

surely its unfair but give your best to the rest :headbang:

*i press my thumbs and wish you much fun with the stage fright hihi*

btw: greets to rolf and have fun with him - i hope to get a picture signed which was made in a saturn store last year where i have him in my arms :D