What Christmas song would you think Saxon would cover.....

Abosolutly no cover whatsoever. Bah humbug - F*CK CHRISTMAS!

Couldn't have put it better myself. I'm not a fond lover of Christmas songs, or indeed, Christmas itself! :bah: I do like "Fairytale of New York" by The Pogues/Kirsty McColl, though, and "The Power of Love" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood, oh and "Caravan of Love" by The Housemartins (ok, those two aren't Christmas songs, as such, but they were out at Christmas!)

However, can't say I'd want to hear Saxon or anyone else doing covers of any of 'em.

Saxon do an xmas song:puke: Just cuz Noddy Holder has made a fortune out of one song everybody has to do one.Twisted Sister have just put out a whole album of them.Its not a very metal thing to do is it.Leave it to the god botherer's like Cliff.

Every song Saxon have covered so far they have ruined.But being as this a bit FUN.Then that Darkness one was great FUN.But for me it would have to peace on earth/little drummer boy,with Lemmy doing the Bing Crosby part.

Sorry people i only done this as a piece of fun....i apologise as i know some people don't like Christmas......

They must be nuts!!! lol :lol:
I get a week off work, and eat lots of good food, and drink plenty of beer, wine, e.t.c. I cant wait :kickass:
(im not into the religious stuff though)

The only christmas song i have ever liked, was the one Thin Lizzy and the Sex Pistols did in the late 70's. Its usually on the 'top of the pops 2' christmas show.

I thought The Darkness song the other year was too slow and not very interesting (it should have been a lot better).