what did everybody get?

-silk long underwear
-bike junk (cool headlight, special grease, cold weather gloves)
-2 Stooges albums
-Ramones Raw DVD
-next tattoo is paid for by my sister
-scarf from san cristobal de las casas & zapatista t-shirt from bro
-foreman grill
-sweater
-books (terry pratchett book, tintin companion coffeetable book, book about the battle of anteitam)
-painting from bali (beautiful)

I feel like I'm forgetting something

Josh Seipp said:
-2 Stooges albums
awesome. I totally revere the 2nd and 3rd.

Soldiers of Fortune - a book about thin lizzy
Contents Under Pressure: 30 Years of Rush at Home and Away
Long way round : chasing shadows across the world / Ewan McGregor !!! and Charley Boorman, with Robert Uhlig. (can't wait to read it...20,000 miles in four months, on motorcycles)

- fireplace stuff (long matches, iron match holder, hearth rug, popcorn popper, etc)
- $100 to put toward a mic for home recording
- return of the king extended dvd
- $25 walmart card from my father who tries to singlehandedly keep them in business
- door mat (leftover from wedding registry)
- linens n things gift card (to put toward kitchen island cart)
- turkish bath towels (HOTTT)
- st. louis bread co giftcard
- really good whole bean coffee
- new house

merci- have 2 sm57s; planning to get a cheap-o ecm8000 ($50, with $15 rebate through end of jan) for room mic'ing in the new house (w/ hardwood floors) and a studio projects B-1 ($150 with pop filter/boom stand/shock mount/cable)

IanDork107 said:
spotteddick.jpg

mind still not registering

Name: Spotted Dick
Manufacturer: Homepride
Bought in: England
Spotted Dick will require no explanation for most of you, readily bringing to mind unpalatable images of a visibly diseased male organ. The pudding itself, however, is eminently palatable, a favourite staple of school dessert menus throughout the whole of England. The spots are currents (the 'Real Fruit' on the packet - whoooo!), which are embedded in a suet pudding. Whether or not this sponge constitutes the dick is unclear, but possibly it does, since suet (I have just discovered) is "the hard fat found around the kidneys and loins of oxen, sheep etc." (OED). Yuk. Sometimes it is better not to know. Thanks to Martha for submitting this - it's been in her Arizona cupboard for over five years, as she is understandably loathe to put a spotted dick anywhere near her mouth.