What did everyone get for Christmas

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
I got a nice shirt, a sweatshirt, pants, shot glass checkers board, a booze distributor thing (my family knows about my love for the bottle!),uh, what else?? another nice sweater, a bottle of jack daniels, a gift certificate from border's and another one from OLD Navy. I don't like old navy much but their shorts kick ass for the summer. I'll wait until then. What else?? I think that's it. I ate like a pig. And drink like a fish.

Got me one of these...it's Arwen's Evenstar Pendant. That means I'm immortal now, right?

NV2770C.jpg

Plus, a plethora of other goods and services. The one bad thing is that since I'm now engaged, I got a lot of "couples" presents and gift cards for dinners. Cheap bastards.

remington, unfortunately, that happens more and more after you're married. After a while, it's easy to forget you're actually two seperate people, with the way people act around you.

I got a sewing machine, some accessories for it, a gift card to Craftmart (there's a theme here...), some new pillows (which at first I thought was a dumb gift, but they're helping my headaches), and new bras, which I actually asked for. My kids, however, got like half a fuckin toy store going on in their playroom now.

Actually a pretty damn good haul for me this year. Got an old school flint lock rifle from my dad, new monitor from wife, and a bunch of stupid clotes that I'll never wear from other assorted family members. The best thing was from my wife's grandma though. She gave us and all her grandkids a check for $5000:D I don't know wtf was up with that at all. Maybe she thinks she dying soon or something? but I heard she gave all her kids much more then that. Whatever her reason I have a new favorite family member, lol.

i got clothes, a new recording microphone, a book on choppers, the damage plan cd, and greater of 2 evils. oh yeah, i got my girlfriend a diamond engagement ring (i have to call her my fiance now), diamond earings, leather pants, a gift certificate to victoria's secret. our son and his 2 half brothers and half sister all got spoiled rotten by me, their mom, and their aunts, uncles and grand parents. i think i need to buy a bigger house for all the stuff they got.

I got a big rubber dick and I'm not even gay! Thanks Santa, thanks alot I hope you enjoyed the LSD I put in your milk.... Next time the mother fucker will give me the plutonium like I asked..........

I got an IPod(its actually a Dell 20Gb Ipod thing). Some DVDs (Seinfeld, Simpsons,ACDC,Iron Maiden,LotRings box set). Socks, underwear, plane tickets (looks like Im gonna go to Atlantis Resort next winter). Candy. And a box of steak.

prime666 said:
I got a big rubber dick and I'm not even gay! Thanks Santa, thanks alot I hope you enjoyed the LSD I put in your milk.... Next time the mother fucker will give me the plutonium like I asked..........
I knew it! That bastard was babbling about snowmen out to get him, and I figured he was on something, being in Arizona and all, I should have known he'd already been to prime's house..... Next year if he screws you over, you should give the reindeer some Beefarino.

I got 12 hours family-mob at my flat, but my wife and my friend Jack D. helped me to survive 'em. ;-)
Plus I got the 'thrax-merch (Santa-Postman delivered it some weeks ago )
Thrax-shirts (flames & GOTE) and a hoodie (GOTE), but NO Zipp-hoodie :-(
Got the the "western-style-shirt" from motörhead (red & black with motörhead-buttons), a motörhead-watch and a new car radio (because a bastard stole it some weeks ago and destroyd my cars door)
And we got a big floor lamp from my wifes sister. I think she hates us.
I hate such a present. Now we have to put it up every time she visits us.

I got a bunch of DVD's: The first two Sopranos seasons, the Return of the king extended edition and Kill yourself: The movie!

But the coolest of them all has to be a 4-pack of elegant socks - about 5$ worth - which was given to me by my sister... Gee, did you have to take a loan for that??? Fuckin' cheapskate bastard.... I'm renting an ad in tomorrow's newspaper: "Local man, who by the way has a huge and girthy bank account and more, renounces any family ties with his (former) sister". I'll do it! Just watch me!

Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year, Ramadan, whatever...

I got a real bad hangover, a CBGB's T-shirt, a Ramones T-shirt, a Puddy O'Briens Pub T-shirt(green) and bitchen Dragon Poster that my son colored and gave me. And then I got drunk again and cooked.

I got the first season of Nip/Tuck on DVD, first season of South Park DVDs, a Pocket Dragon, some bath stuff, the last 2 Dark Tower books that I never had time to read because of school (I know...I'm bad), and a cool set of Dragon/Phoenix Chinese musical relaxation balls...?? Supposed to move them around with your hands and fingers and this promotes relaxation/health through accupuncture points.

YourAuntieSocial said:
...... the last 2 Dark Tower books that I never had time to read ......
Very interesting. I just started reading The Gunslinger again (revised edition of course).

One extra special Xmas gift I received was a 2000 Blue Honda Civic Coupe Xmod RC Car!!
It's an exact replica of my real Civic!
b0_1_b.JPG
http://www.xmodsrc.com/catalog/
Sorry to make the rest of you so fucking jealous.
Xmods are rad. Is your car an Xmod, Dan?