What did everyone get for Christmas

prime666 said:
I got a big rubber dick and I'm not even gay! Thanks Santa, thanks alot I hope you enjoyed the LSD I put in your milk.... Next time the mother fucker will give me the plutonium like I asked..........
Thats fucking hilarious Prime!!!

Power was out for a few days, so I got stuck with all of my family and friends for a few days. What a wreck. Then, I had to finish my X-Mas shopping in the midst of a level 3 snow emergency. That was fun! Watching everyone wipe out on the freeway and the sidewalk. What else:
A nasty hangover which prompted me to just stay drunk for, oh the last week. My mom is pissed :) but she loves me, and she'll be relieved when I stay in on New Years (gay ass holiday)
A nice stain on this kick ass AE shirt I had just gotten. Damned punch.
Star Trek Season One DVD
Seinfeld Season one and two DVD
America the Textbook by Jon Stewart
The new Phil Jackson book
Mario Power Tennis
A bottle of Banana Republic
A bottle of Cool Water
A bottle of Nautica
A bottle of J Garcia Merlot
a bunch of other merlots
A nice Sam Adams shirt
A killer Newcastle shirt
bunch of killer sweaters
LL Bean snowboarding coat (yes!!)
some kiss toys
Fossil watch
a bunch of other shit, but I can't remember, I'm still recuperating.

Ty-

How is that Mario Tennis? I read a review saying it's pretty good. I'll probably wait until it's $19.99
And didn't you tell me you might be coming to Colorado this winter???

ThraxDude said:
Ty-

How is that Mario Tennis? I read a review saying it's pretty good. I'll probably wait until it's $19.99
And didn't you tell me you might be coming to Colorado this winter???
Do you know if the Mario Toadstool Tour Golf game is any good?

I got a good haul...Seinfeld Seasons 1-3 on DVD, the extended Return of the King (now 4 hrs 10 min!), LOTR:The Third Age for XBox (but haven't tried it yet because I'm still hooked on KOTOR2), In Flames "Jester Race/Black Ash Inheritance", Iron Maiden's "Visions of the Beast", Spiderman 2, "The Incredibles" pez dispensers, and some respectable clothes for work. Antonio made off with an even bigger haul of toys, toys, and more toys. We spoiled him rotten this Christmas, and it was so awesome to see how excited he was. This will be his last Christmas as an only child, so we wanted it to be a special one for the little guy.

lespaulbass666 said:
i got clothes, a new recording microphone, a book on choppers, the damage plan cd, and greater of 2 evils. oh yeah, i got my girlfriend a diamond engagement ring (i have to call her my fiance now), diamond earings, leather pants, a gift certificate to victoria's secret. our son and his 2 half brothers and half sister all got spoiled rotten by me, their mom, and their aunts, uncles and grand parents. i think i need to buy a bigger house for all the stuff they got.

Congratulations both on the engagement and the GOTE cd.

AlexStomp said:
I got a nice shirt, a sweatshirt, pants, shot glass checkers board, a booze distributor thing (my family knows about my love for the bottle!),uh, what else?? another nice sweater, a bottle of jack daniels, a gift certificate from border's and another one from OLD Navy. I don't like old navy much but their shorts kick ass for the summer. I'll wait until then. What else?? I think that's it. I ate like a pig. And drink like a fish.

My brother bought me one of Charlies autographed drumsticks from when Anthrax was here in Australia last year!! w00t!!! :headbang:

My sister gave me the Sopranos cook book. That was the best present I got... love Sopranos and to cook... and now I can combine it. Now I want someone to write the "Preacher recipe-collection" :)