What did you GET for Christmas??

-Casio CT-656 Keyboards
-Homestudio soundcard system, i can plug my keyboards and guitar directly to computer and record stuff with good sound quality. Also nice sound conffing abilities.
-World of Warcraft pre-order plus the whole version.
-Money, chocolate, clothes

But i didnt got the mobile phone i was suppoused to get :/

To mention a few things: A laptop, money, shoes, some clothes, RotK extended dvd, stuff for my place... bla bla bla

New PC, RotK Extended (Now I have full set too :p), Iron Maiden ticket, Memory Card for my camera, few cool books, socks, boxers, and a lot of chocolate :) And some cash too :)

An ipod.
Nothing else but i don't care cos the ipod rocks!!

And all i got her was a couple of dvd's....

Iron Maiden "Piece Of Mind" long sleeve shirt and "Brave New World" CD
Children Of Bodom "Hate Crew Deathroll" T-shirt
Metallica "S&M" DVD [shared with my bros]
"Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King" Extended Version DVD [again, a shared gift with my bros]
"A Tolkien Bestiary" by David Day
New bass and guitar strings
Money :D
A lotta chocolate [a Hyper Happy Halfie coming soon, haha]
Digital camera :D

but the BESTEST gift of all was...my sis and bro-in-law and nephy all flying in from Montreal for a surprise holiday visit!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

I got a LOT of "happy holidays!" cards from mah RO budz, a laptop(YAY!), CDs&2 DVD's, a ticket to nightwish and sonata arctica(april2005) and Apocalyptica(march2005), a mini motorcycle(still waitin' for the real one!!;)), a silver necklace with a nice dragon, a huge stuffed bear, books and a perfume and a nice Xmas tree!

A new mother board and one athlon 64 for upgrade my pc, a net md, metal gear solid 3 ps2, some jackets and much love of my parents and my GF mmm i cannot tell this to u guys