What did you get for christmas?

Ensi

CAT WITH FUKKEN PODS
Nov 15, 2007
Norway
www.youtube.com
All us eurofags already got our presents (well, i at least)... so post em NAOW!

(sry americans, you'll have to wait:lol:)

-Elixir strings, steve vai and PG signatures picks, fast fret and ernie ball string cleaner from my boss/co-worker
-Leather Jacket from my uncle,aunt and cousine
-A hairdrier:lol:
-Lots and lots of socks
-Some bath products
-bedsheets
-a backpack and some other random crap

:)

Let me see...

I got:

Money
One day ticket-thingy for Norway Rock Festival
The new Gamma Ray dvd (I got it from myself, aww :))
A new mouse
2 gift cards
2 books
1 Jimi Hendrix dvd
A t-shirt
A deodorant (wtf?)

Umm... I think that was it...

Got Nokia 6300 phone since my old lg sucks, this is good phone. i'm watching simpson from it right now.

Also got rock band with all isntruments, have beaten drums all the fucking day, good game!

All us eurofags already got our presents (well, i at least)... so post em NAOW!

(sry americans, you'll have to wait:lol:)

I haven't :cry:
and i'm a 'eurofag' (Well I dont think Britain is technically Europe..but it counts) i opened one present 2 hours ago from my sister, which was chocolate, which is gone now :oops: but yeah.
opening my presents tomorrow, Actually ON christmas day >.>

I haven't :cry:
and i'm a 'eurofag' (Well I dont think Britain is technically Europe..but it counts) i opened one present 2 hours ago from my sister, which was chocolate, which is gone now :oops: but yeah.
opening my presents tomorrow, Actually ON christmas day >.>

We open them on the 24th:zombie:

And where is my chocolate?:(

pedobeartrapiv6.jpg

We open them on the 24th:zombie:

is that just in Norway? Just like some sort of Norweigan tradition or something?

ooh. here you go *gives Ensi cyber chocolates* terry's twilight mint chocolate. :)

Well actually a few of my friends open their presents on christmas eve, i can't see the point tbh. ;/

is that just in Norway? Just like some sort of Norweigan tradition or something?

ooh. here you go *gives Ensi cyber chocolates* terry's twilight mint chocolate. :)

Well actually a few of my friends open their presents on christmas eve, i can't see the point tbh. ;/

Aww thank you:oops: Never tasted it tho, but i'm sure it tastes great. Mintchocolate ftw!

You can't see the point??

What's NOT a point of opening them earlier:D?