What did you get for christmas 2013?

I think it's the third time someone asks me that. Is that a private joke or what?

A while back there was a thread where the first girl anyone had ever seen on here popped up and dudes freaked the fuck out about it. Some asked her a ton of weird questions trying to get to know her or whatever it is lonely guys do on the internet, the Mars Volta one being one of the most memorable.

A while back there was a thread where the first girl anyone had ever seen on here popped up and dudes freaked the fuck out about it. Some asked her a ton of weird questions trying to get to know her or whatever it is lonely guys do on the internet, the Mars Volta one being one of the most memorable.

I actually missed this somehow. I also find it hilarious that anyone would troll for a girlfriend on the Andy Sneap forum.

I actually missed this somehow. I also find it hilarious that anyone would troll for a girlfriend on the Andy Sneap forum.

It was Dan that started the Mars Volta thing, irony being he already had a girlfriend, maybe that makes it more understandable :lol:

Some girls have even posted mixes in here, you guys haven't been paying attention. One posted her site with pics, she was hot.

Geek fanboys around here ruined the possibility of girls liking them now. So no I'll stay. Thanks for being so nice though.

I don't see anything creepy about it. She probably got tired of your inability to find better pick up lines (or something like that). Geeks will always be geeks ;)

But don't despair everyone! I'm here to help you with women. If you have any questions feel free to ask haha

P.S. Mars Volta suck.

I've been married for almost 4 years now, but thanks anyways :lol: