What did you get for christmas?

giant ass gift set from some beauty store
new black and grey cheetah print jacket
awesome boots
lotion set with candy

tomorrow i'll get more from people i never saw

All us eurofags already got our presents (well, i at least)... so post em NAOW!

(sry americans, you'll have to wait:lol:)

-Elixir strings, steve vai and PG signatures picks, fast fret and ernie ball string cleaner from my boss/co-worker
-Leather Jacket from my uncle,aunt and cousine
-A hairdrier:lol:
-Lots and lots of socks
-Some bath products
-bedsheets
-a backpack and some other random crap

:)

Wat? It's midnight on Christmas Eve, you get your presents on Christmas Eve!? You're doing it wrong!

Seriously, opening you're presents the night before christmas? Fuck you mainland Europe, you always do things gay.

Aww thank you:oops: Never tasted it tho, but i'm sure it tastes great. Mintchocolate ftw!

You can't see the point??

What's NOT a point of opening them earlier:D?

because they will be nothing to open on Christmas day. :err:

It's nicee chocolate. :)
Britain does great chocolate. Makes us hyperactive though XD

It's the same in all the countries in Scandinavia, I think. And probably many other countries in Europe as well.

Ooh. Fair enough :) .. depends.. I love christmas morning though
we get poptarts, while in america they get every flavour possible. We get JUST chocolate & strawberry. :erk: fucking america. ANYWAY

(d'oh, double post.)

Dude, you have everything as is. Your parents are rich and you are spoiled rotten.

Well he doesn't have everything. Material wise he is set, he's not rich but his parents are well off enough they can afford to buy him and themselves a lot of nicer things. But he is still an awful human being :lol: And if I had to choose between a ps3 with an HDTV and having a decent personality it's an easy choice for me. :loco:

Well he doesn't have everything. Material wise he is set, he's not rich but his parents are well off enough they can afford to buy him and themselves a lot of nicer things. But he is still an awful human being :lol: And if I had to choose between a ps3 with an HDTV and having a decent personality it's an easy choice for me. :loco:

We all know you're gonna choose the ps3..:cool:

We all know you're gonna choose the ps3..:cool:

Then he'd realize hes a poor cunt and cant afford games :p

Anyway, my GM gave me a badass Dice Set :D.
I didnt ask for anything for Xmas, but we will be opening shit tomorrow (25th).
I mainly bought my Family Chocolate and Booze, my brother getting an 8gb Flashdrive, which I Loaded with ripped off 30 Rock season 2 (ep1-15), Dark Knight, and fuckton of music with a .txt file explaining all the music :p

GTA4 for pee see, cash, gift cards for various stores, some clothing including SOCKS(though less than anticipated), candy

Probably more but, brain meltdown