what did you get instead of testament show

The saYer

thrashermetaller
Aug 17, 2003
bay area
Visit site
what did you guys do during the time that the march 27th show was supposed to be at and what did you spend your 30$ on?

I did some homework and then listened to the whole screaming for vengeance album, spent my 30 bucks at the wargaming store, on some brettonian archers.

I ate a shitload of smoked pork and then went to bed early cause I had a headache. I woulda made the show, though.

The saYer said:
I spent my 30 bucks at the wargaming store, on some brettonian archers.

Hah, I didn't know you play Warhammer. We should battle sometime...I just found all my old Dark Elves down in the basement.

Oh, and I plan to spend my 30 bucks (and more) buying CDs.

Pyrus said:
I ate a shitload of smoked pork and then went to bed early cause I had a headache. I woulda made the show, though.

Hah, I didn't know you play Warhammer. We should battle sometime...I just found all my old Dark Elves down in the basement.

Oh, and I plan to spend my 30 bucks (and more) buying CDs.

sure, but what about my avatar? its a slaanesh keeper o. s.!
hey, I had a headache at the first thrashfest, but it magically disappears during performances!, just my face felt really hot during setups. The migrane really kicked in the next day. :erk:

a lot of stuff, I blow money all the time...

Just bought a bag of weed, bidding on stuff on Ebay... just bought a 250gig SATA Drive..