What do u think OF?

Metal for life

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
The band Into Eternity?!?

Hey all, names Carl, live in Plainfield, IL...I don't post here to often, but come here to keep up on the Nevermore goings on.

Been a metalhead for many years...going back to the Sanctuary days + NWOBHM long before that.

IMHO IE is one of the best technical bands to come out in many years and was just wondering what the Neverheads thought of them...wish these two bands were touring together or on Gigantour together.

Also a shameless?!? plug. IE will be headlining Sunday, June 12 at Mr Kelleys (formerly Oasis 160) in Chicago Heights.

Metal for Life
Carl

Old stuff sucks, some songs are decent at best. Oblivion is fucking geat. They lost alot of members though so dunno if they put out a new album if it will be any good.

Just discovered them, and I'm quite impressed. The sound doesn't seem to have changed much from the albums I have heard, and I think quite a bit changed in their line up. So I don't think that you have to worry about that. Plus, I have only heard good things about their new members.

I like Dead or Dreaming and Buried in Oblivion a lot but when I saw them live I didn't really enjoy them as much as I thought I would for some reason.