What do we all think FST stands for?

heres something interesting for you...

you can actually hunt for the new album title, it would be possible for you to find out what it is with a little thought and time. it's kind of connected to a song we have previously recorded, BUT not connected in any obvious way...

It isn't a lyric or anything we aren't daft haha.

But if you were a super SUPER (and i mean super) keen eagle eyed evile fan then you might recognise the phrase from...... somewhere.

interesting eh.

you can actually hunt for the new album title, it would be possible for you to find out what it is with a little thought and time. it's kind of connected to a song we have previously recorded, BUT not connected in any obvious way...

But if you were a super SUPER (and i mean super) keen eagle eyed evile fan then you might recognise the phrase from...... somewhere.

interesting eh.

Captain Information delivers once more. :lol:

I'm gonna figure it out.

interesting eh.

I didn't think of that! it's true.

But still, if you guessed it right we wouldn't tell you hahaha

So no one will recognize it, except for the really smart people who will know what its from. And it almost kinda, but not really, deals with an older song.....

Hhhhmmm.....

:lol:

I bet Matt and Ol are just screwing with us, and they're using this thread to get some ideas for the real album title, which they haven't come up with yet. :p