What do we all think FST stands for?

After watching the album title announcement video, I decided to do more research into what the title means, and its connection to an older song. An older song, according to Matt, that comes from Infected Nations. Now, I don't exactly remember how I got to the conclusion I came up with so bear with me.

I started at Hundred Wrathful Deities, which (I think) is a reference to the hundred peaceful and wrathful deities of hindu and buddhist religion.

http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Hundred_peaceful_and_wrathful_deities

From there I can't exactly recall how I got to researching the Hindu god Shiva, but I did. Shiva has five forms (or faces) each representing something different. Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva#The_five_mantras

Now get this shit, SHIVA WEARS FIVE SERPENTS as ornaments.

I think I got it coach!

Keenan, you are a true hero. i'll get you your own statue

to be honest, you opened my eyes :lol: i didn't read the title correctly...

i thought the title meant : ''there's a serpent with 5 teeth'', but of course it should be ''there are 5 serpents with teeth''

you get my point...? :p

+1 for failing to understand english

Five Serpents' Teeth relates back to Now Demolition. Matt mentioned that the Now Demolition was based on the book Demolished Man, so I googled "Demolished Man Five Serpents' Teeth" As luck would turn out, there is a line in the book that reads "And five serpents' teeth for Gus". So there it is.

my money is on Keenan's theory...
just because of the fact that Matt is ( i believe ) into all those Asian stuff,

so the link with hindoeism or boeddhism or whatever makes sense.

+ the fact that it would be rather lame if it is just a line out of a book :lol:

Five Serpents' Teeth relates back to Now Demolition. Matt mentioned that the Now Demolition was based on the book Demolished Man, so I googled "Demolished Man Five Serpents' Teeth" As luck would turn out, there is a line in the book that reads "And five serpents' teeth for Gus". So there it is.

Damn. You prove a good point there.

Dual meanings FTW? :lol:

Matthew! Wherever you are, you need to come on here and tell us what's what. I wanna know who's right. :lol:

Flu Strikes Thrasherdave

tumblr_lkbiflIMj51qdo7yb.jpg