What do you guys think?

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I did an interview with Terry Le Roi of Titanium Black last night. He's one hell of a dude, he busted out a phone call & I threw some questions out at him... Here's what I'm have trouble with, where in the hell would you put something like this on here? In Your Reviews? Old School? Where? I got it about 90% transcribed & am having trouble finding a place for it. There is a chance it could wind up on the band's website. It's kind of interesting, I was on the phoine with the guy for like 90 Mins. 45 of it being the interview the other 45 talkin' metal. He's gonna be out this way in about three weeks, he said he might bust out a call, so we could hang out. That would be killer.
In the mean time help!
SIXXSWINE \m/

sixxswine said:
I did an interview with Terry Le Roi of Titanium Black last night. He's one hell of a dude, he busted out a phone call & I threw some questions out at him... Here's what I'm have trouble with, where in the hell would you put something like this on here? In Your Reviews? Old School? Where? I got it about 90% transcribed & am having trouble finding a place for it. There is a chance it could wind up on the band's website. It's kind of interesting, I was on the phoine with the guy for like 90 Mins. 45 of it being the interview the other 45 talkin' metal. He's gonna be out this way in about three weeks, he said he might bust out a call, so we could hang out. That would be killer.
In the mean time help!
SIXXSWINE \m/
That's cool Sixx, but I don't really know. Hawk knows the administrator here, so maybe he could find out what to do with it.

Bryant