What Band Do You Think Should Retire?

hmmmm ... ok .... looks like I´m quite alone here with my opinion about non-masked Kiss albums. Poor me .... hehe, but I still think most of them suck. Have fun guys.
Cheers

ripper was really great, just his shadow boxing is annoying.

but ian hill was a bad joke. and they didnt get one song right - and they speed them all up! breaking the law e.g. took about 1 1/2 minutes. drums on painkiller sucked. and how can they dare to play turbo lover and living after midnight? i fuckin hate these two songs.

besides the taped halford screams and voices were crap. at some songs it even seemed that ripper had help from the tapes as he couldnt get the high.

i really hate to write these things as priest is one of my fave bands, but it's all the truth.

Joe Lynn Turner I think should call it a day. He couldn't make it with Rainbow, Malmsteen or Deep Purple. He's just released an album with Glenn Hughes and if this fails he will have to sing and play all instruments on his own on whatever his next kick will be. He obviously has trouble staying in the one place for long enough. I also think that unless Gary Moore gets back to playing some metal with the distinctive Moore guitar sound, he should call it quits. His blues stuff all sounds the same. I'd love to see him make a metal comeback:(

It's a bit dissapointing to hear that so many want the Priest to call it a day. I must admit it took me a while to get used to Priest without Halford but let's face it, he's not coming back so let's get on with supporting them. I think Demolition was a 10 out of 10 album, but they now need a good follow up to convince the die hard fans. I agree that Ian hill should be replaced. He has the charisma of a cardboard cut-out. Give the gig to Cronus, someone with a bit of personality. That'd be fitting since Mantas and Cronus met at a Priest gig.:headbang:

i agree that demolition is probably the best album of 2001. i even bought the limited edition.

and i dont say it's rippes fault, he's doing a real good job (lets face it - REPLACING halford is impossible). but hill and smith should be replaced by some people who actually (still) can handle their instruments - HELL even get in Marky and C. Jay Ramone for christ sakes!

hughes and downing seemed ok to me, maybe they just had a bad day in vienna.

oh another guy who should really retire is paul dianno. even if i loved him in maiden, he's just embarrassing. and he doesnt even earn money from the maiden songs as he sold back the rights to harry for 50.000 USD some time ago.