What do you hear...

If I start to play this song from 2 seconds after its beginning I can hear absolutely another riff with another stress.
In general it is absolutely different stuff. Very special feeling to discover a new song in old one.

That's the hallucination.

because i dont want to open a new thread for this:

hypocrisy, the arrival, the abyss. but this one is a bit different to the one on the arrival, and its not a live version. is it from the 10 years album?

although the quali is bad, it is a great cover, if it is. its maybe better than the original one. so i think it cant be a cover..another version..but i want in good quali >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
This is official video, made, I think, in the beginning 1995, on the original version of very rare "The Abyss" song. Only due to thousands petitions of fans (and ofcoz mine too))) this song was re-recorded and included into "The Arrival".

Very pity, dudes, you don't know the history.

i think this song is really great, maybe one of my favorites... like more this version than the one on the arrival album

i don't like so much the drum sound on the new one... also don't know if this is the only reason hahah

Supernova
>>>its fucking crap, it makes no sense
My friend, I absolutely disagree with you. At first, I don't know any hypocrisy clip with even any sense of plot. At second, "The Abyss" has original video stuff absolutely appropriate to its music. All this crypts, old monuments and people running from nowhere to nowhere -- the only things which can be assosiated with maniac who kills children and feel only solitude and emptiness after that. I am sure, this video was made for $5 on hang off without any strict idea, but the result is awesome and perfect. As it usual with Hypocrisy.
Listen to this song right now. The most hellish stuff I ever heard. It's beautifull.

shadoweagle
My video isn't good original quality, besides, it is over 100 Mbs. I have no opportunity to upload such big files. If you want mp3, you can find it anywhere in the web, if you can't I can search it for you in russian web and put a strict link to download right here.

Supernova
>>>its fucking crap, it makes no sense
My friend, I absolutely disagree with you. At first, I don't know any hypocrisy clip with even any sense of plot. At second, "The Abyss" has original video stuff absolutely appropriate to its music. All this crypts, old monuments and people running from nowhere to nowhere -- the only things which can be assosiated with maniac who kills children and feel only solitude and emptiness after that. I am sure, this video was made for $5 on hang off without any strict idea, but the result is awesome and perfect. As it usual with Hypocrisy.
Listen to this song right now. The most hellish stuff I ever heard. It's beautifull.

well, maybe, I understand your point of view, but still, I think the clip looks like crap.
but yeah, the abyss is a great song, original version is very dark indeed.
Wish I had it in good quality

In such way I can tell you with full responsibility that whole "T4D" is fucking total unlistenable crap due to its sound quality. BUT we may find enough moments and riffs which make us spent our last money and buy its DIGI.