what do you smell of then

well i really like 1881 but don't have any left right now. otherwise i choose your average man's deodorant like nivea stuff for example. plain enough.

stuff like that is btw a good thing to wish from aunts for christmas, because they can't do anything wrong with that. with books they can deffo, at least my aunts excel in this discipline.

im a real sissy when it comes to perfumes and that, i have the same perfume i love for years now (PACO), i put it on my ears and neck and clothes, then i use 2 different deodorant ( bourgeois spray or Yves Rocher deostick ), i have a clothes perfume as well( Cajoline refresh ), which smell like fresh washing powder and kill the bad smell that stick to clothes (like ciggies and food smell ). I have this spray i put in me shoes as well ( bourgeois aux agrumes ) and body lotion i put after baths ( MUSC by body shop or water flower from Bourgeois ).

im a perfume obsessed, i have to admit:ill:

i like dark spicy smells, i have a diesel parfume
3.jpg

Perfume for clothes??????i want this too :erk:

I'm using Addict by Christian Dior as perfume,Fa for men in roll on as deo(since i was 10:ill: ),lots of body lotions and oils after bath(Baby Oil Gel and Dove body silk are the best tho).

I sometimes borrow my cat's perfume,Vanilla from Body Shop :ill: :lol:

and of course my house is packed with scented candles(vanilla and peach mostly),essential oils(my fave is Orange from Apivita),aromatic sticks and house sprays (peach and mango).:lol: :lol: :lol: im mad like

somnium_in_tenebris said:
Perfume for clothes??????i want this too :erk:
ah its not like common around, i found it randomly while doing some shopping in the supermarket, in the washing powder shelf, so give it a try maybe you have it as well in greece :)
its really ace, its really like your clothes just came out of the washing mashine:)

I use Gaultier's "Le Male" for everything. I mean, all the rpoducts from that series. I also use Emporio Armani from times to times and YSL's "Opium" in Winter. :D

I guess someone will comment on this...i mean...in a muslim kinda style... :D

Lenore said:
ah its not like common around, i found it randomly while doing some shopping in the supermarket, in the washing powder shelf, so give it a try maybe you have it as well in greece :)
its really ace, its really like your clothes just came out of the washing mashine:)
thank you!i always wanted my clothes to smell like they came out of the washing machine,eheh!Cajoline you said eh!next time im in a huge super market i'll buy 10 pieces of it :lol:

Lenore said:
I have some that I used on the old couches in the house www.febreze.com

Lenore said:
I have that too. Here it's called Febreze.

About the perfume. It all depends on the mood. Cool Water or Eau d'Issey for week days. Allure from Chanel (to work or going out) and only in winter... Opium :D

:)i know exactly what you mean.

i live by myself here and i wash and iron tons of clothes on me own,ahh!i cant do else hehe:p

have you ever thought that all those artificial smells can cause cancer tho??eh?? :ill: