What do you think of the new song?

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
but there is too much Volume 8 style, but I hope there would be some fresh elements on WCFYA...

I agree with this....

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
The only thing I thought was lacking from it was a guitar solo. I wanna hear Rob shred.

Me too....

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul

BTW, does Dimebag do any solos on the new album?

Yes, I think so....

Originally posted by Bad Mr Frosty
I agree with this....

Me too....

Yes, I think so....

Actually, your all right! :D

Superhero kinda sound like "Among the Living"

and "Refuse to be denied" kinda sounds "Volume 8", and that's what Anthrax said of the album, that it was a combination of "Among the Living", and "Volume 8".

And yes everybody, Dimebag will be on at least two songs on "We've come for you all".

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Personally, I liked the song alot. I didn't know what to expect, so I just listened with open ears. My only complaints are a shredding solo (with a mosh inducing rythm section pumping behind it). And that would probably be fitting for what the song stands for also. It seems like a song that's message is "What have we learned from all of this?". The last lines of the verses don't really flow too well. I can't put my finger on it. Good song nonetheless..way better than most of what's out there today.

Ive got to go with Brent on this one. Good song, not the best but it got the point across. Scotts growl was awesome. BUsh sounded great as always great rythm. But!! It did need a guitar solo as an outroe, or maybe not but the end was missing somthing.

Well as I said on another post I am so computer stupid I could not play the song. It said it couldn't play with a firewall up. I don't know how to thak them things down so... I was so pissed...

AugDawg...Superhero reminds you of ATL? To me it reminds something between Inside Out and Big Fat... my opinion...

Its good. I like the main riff, its got a good mosh feel to it, but rather then break to acoustic guitar with that riff maybe it would have been better if they keep the distortion and palm muted the chords. I also like the riff at position 2:15, I wish they kept it going with maybe some variation added. I'll buy it when it comes out, but my fav will always be 'Among the Living'. :cool:

Originally posted by dutchy
solos can be pretty boring , look at ........and justice for all, boring as hell!!!!!!!!!

I love that CD! If it wasn't for that CD, I wouldn't be listening to metal! But besides, you do have a point, I can listen for it like 2 weeks straight, and then I don't wanna lisen to it for another 6 months!

My buddy who owns a computer consulting firm said he couldn't download it. Is he a retard or can I interest you in burning me a copy.(or maybe some good ole' fashioned advice) Heard part of it over the phone. Sounded a little different with killer lungs from John.

Bass Fellow...if you have an email address that would allow you to receive a 4 MB attachement, I could try sending it to you that way. Or if we're online at the same time, we could try Kazaa. If neither of those work, we could talk about mailing a burned copy.

PS - not sure why he couldn't download it...did he try the Yahoo group, and right-clicking on it in the files section?

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
AugDawg...Superhero reminds you of ATL? To me it reminds something between Inside Out and Big Fat... my opinion...

Actually, when I said that I really meant the music itself reminds of something that might have been on ATL. Ofcourse, with John's vocals it's really impossible to imagine it off the ATL album. However, when you listen to the song again, listen closely to the riffs, I could hear a echo from that past which leads me to believe that if this is one of those riffs that Charlie wrote, then perhaps Scott took the riff and kinda added his spin to it.

"but that's just one fellows opinion" -George Carlin-

Cheerz!

AugDawg