WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PEARL HARBOR EVENT WILL BE TO JUSTIFY ATTACKING IRAN?

in all honesty, after that terrorist atrocity on september ۱۱th ۲۰۰۱ happened and ‘dubya’ started talking about attacking عراق (iraq) instead of a country actually harbouring اﺳﺎﻣﮧ ﺑﻦ ﻻدﻥ (osama bin laden), i recall saying that he would slowly work his way towards assaulting ایران (iran) on any pretext. followed by syria.

Silver Incubus said:
The reason will be that they have nukes and america needs to stop them.
indeed! i honestly believe that a lot of people will simply accept that too. now look at it from ایران (iran)’s point of view. dubya paid a friendly visit to a south asian country (india) that has not only built but also explode–tested a nuclear weapon. he then offered that country expert american help with nuclear weaponry! how crazy would that seem to ایران (iran)? oh but wait, india doesn’t lambast اﺳﺪأﻳﻞ (israel)…

کوڈانشی said:
indeed! i honestly believe that a lot of people will simply accept that too. now look at it from ایران (iran)’s point of view. dubya paid a friendly visit to a south asian country (india) that has not only built but also explode–tested a nuclear weapon. he then offered that country expert american help with nuclear weaponry! how crazy would that seem to ایران (iran)? oh but wait, india doesn’t lambast اﺳﺪأﻳﻞ (israel)…

Does this mean that it is common knowledge to the Iranian people the extent to which Israeli interests control the West? What I hope is that Muslim people all over the world realise this fact. The Muslim nations are the only ones who have the chance to speak out about that and have the fact officially recognised. This is why those countries who are most likely to take this stance have to be destroyed in the view of Israel. Perhaps they (Israeli interests) have mishandled the situation because there have been signs of academics in the West observing the phenomenon of how America's middle east policy has little to do with American interests. Israel is America's master.

You can see an interview with Charlie Sheen where he questions 911 on the Inforwar website (Alex Jones) This was recently broadcast on CNN and followed by a poll showing 73% yes 23% no on question of whether US govt covered up real events of the 911 attacks.