What do you think?(Web design related)

Dude, I like the layout of the site; seems user friendly in regards to navigation and the content is solid (I realize you're still working on it which that part never seems to end!)

A few suggestions; unless I'm missing something I don't see any header tags (<h1>, <h2>, etc) and I don't see meta tags for the description and key words on the home page. The only thing I'd change is not having the music on auto-play as soon as you enter; that may detour people (especially if they're at work, which studies show most people browse the web at work, like...what I'm doing now...)

Other than that, again, the site looks really good man. What program did you use to build it (if any)?

I threw some info up after buying my own name-domain www.jasonstallworth.com; I'll be adding more later. My main site (which isn't music related) is TheMuscleProgram.com. You may get some ideas from that too.

Tnx Uncle Jason!I'll edit the html code for tags after I finish the interface of the page and all content of the page also I don't like auto play on the music player too.I'm building the site slowly because I'm producing a band so everyday I have to work on to different projects.

theforgotten: Don't ask what we think on this forum if you can't handle constructive criticism and suggestions.

You also seem to be unable to comprehend what I and others have been saying:

a) everyone said the site looks good - even gabriel! It is very dark and grungy though - and would easily fit a horror movie site. And so do the Stymphalion and Systematic sites (in reply to your "do those sites look like a horror site too?")!

b) even after "only two days of work" the current site is not good structure wise. My point was that there apparently was no time spent in actually thinking about what the site is supposed to do and lots of photoshopping and coding instead. Structure/content comes before coding ...

I agree with digitaldeath - most sites these days benefit from being wordpress based.

Two days of work mean nothing if you didn't even spend 5 minutes preparing moodboards, wireframes & Photoshop mockups. A client would laugh in my face if I presented what you've shown to us here (I am a professional multimedia designer & web developer by the way). As others have said, it's lacking from the get-go with usability thrown out the window. No SEO considerations, typography is non-existant, neglects disabled users and iOS users.
Throw it away, leave Lasse hire a professional and I suggest you start learning Wordpress theme design using the Thematic Wordpress framework if you want to break into the industry.

Overall I really digg the feel and style of the page, but I dont like the Lasselammert.com font too much.
The font on the text is nice, but not really easily readable ( the whole section is not really readable easily)
I guess you could work around the fact that the text would have to stop at the mixing desk somehow by altering some design stuff.

I'm with Sami on most of the points, although I like that it's not having a clean but a horrorlike appearance (hence the design for the stymphalian page I worked on with Jaymz).

I'm not even a fan of homepages where I have to navigate a lot tbh.
The 2 important things you want to display are : how do the mixes sound & how to contact/get to know how much it costs.
That's the 2 things I dont want to have to look for

So I got used to the more of a portfolio/myspace style homepage.
Although you have to take care of not getting the page too huge/overflown with info on one site.
But I like it more then having to navigate through different pages while the audio player is open, then that one closes while you open another page, or you open it in a tab and another player opens because its a global player and yada yada yad :loco:

But thats just my .02c

Tnx dude I really appreciate!First of all Lasse asked for someone to rebuild his Drum Samples page instead of using bigcartel's page.I offered him a design for his drum samples page and also out of fun I did design for his official page.He liked both of the designs but he told me that he found someone else to build his drum samples page but it would be nice to see how his official page will look.I told him that I'm doing this to help and for small amount of money(if he decides to use my page for a trade of his kicks and snare samples)He told me that he don't want to put all clients information on the page(he just wants to put 10 bands for example and short audio previews of those bands).

I think he's saying he designed the current site Lasse has?

smy1: I don't think many people give a shit what the engineer looks like TBH. But regardless of that, I don't think people would put the appearance of the person above the sound of his work. Just sayin'... :lol: "yeah man, he looks like a fucking awesome dude but his mixes suck, so we will still go with him on our next release." :loco:

I think he means to say that he's doing a design for the site going under the domain, not the actual LL.com site that is online right now and was done by Anssi.
So Anssi meant you said that you did the design for the actual site that is online right now, and meant that he did that because someone in the forum ripped off Lasse.
He basicly didnt call you a thief, but telling that you claimed that you did the site he has done.

Sorry ahjteam,006 and Mago for misunderstanding.English is not my main language and sometimes I have difficulties to write what I mean on English.I just wanted to say that I told Lasse that I'll try to make web site for his lasselammert.com domain not drum samples shop since he told me that someone else is working on drum samples shop.Cheers ahjteam for helping Lasse with his official page,looks nice.I'm doing this page for fun and I told Lasse after I finish the site if he don't like it I'll delete it.