What do you think will happen??

What do you think will happen?

• Total voters

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
I think both are gonna happen. After Revelation, Saint fans are hungry for more!! I don't know what the rest of the guys are up to, but I know Vera has Fates Warning and a million other projects, and John I think will be asked back to Anthrax, at least if they want the better singer he will be, but in the middle of it all I would love to see a new Saint album.

I think John Bush will spend time with his family for the time being and then he will record another album with Armored Saint. Maybe the mighty Saint will tour afterwards (I hope so).
I also think that Anthrax have chosen the Kiss path: Tour with the original line-up as long as possible and milk the cash cow to the last drop with a neverending Farewell tour. I don't see Scott and Charlie asking John and Rob to rejoin Anthrax.

I hope AS comes out with a new album/tour, and no I don't think John would rejoin Anthrax, even if he was asked back. Charlene and his little Heebro don't deserve him anyway.

yeah John Bush didn´t show up even though, as far as I know, he lives somewhere 5 minutes from the venue.
"He gave us his blessing" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guys, I'm with John on this one! Who can blame him for not supporting the guy whose job he took, which just got taken back! It's like "General Hospital just opened an Anthrax wing!!!!!