What do you tihink

SOADarkT

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2003
CH
Visit site
Hi everybody, I've bought the last album Dark Tranquility album... Their melody are really wonderful...But, for me there is an band than I prefer...
SYSTEM OF A DOWN !!!

What do you think of these "dangerous free thinker" ??

SOADarkT said:
Hi everybody, I've bought the last album Dark Tranquility album... Their melody are really wonderful...But, for me there is an band than I prefer...
SYSTEM OF A DOWN !!!

What do you think of these "dangerous free thinker" ??

err... dunno... perhaps learning a bit of english would help? free thinking is allright, but someone actually understanding what you say when you're trying to crack an old boring joke on a board online would be really spiffy, don't you think?

System is interesting once a year for 10 minutes...I've got more respect for them lately though,but still don't like the music that much...

@Rahvin: Good morning (2u2) :D

@4th Horseman: Yeah, it's acceptable for about two songs every year,(on a party/when wasted/both) not that 'interesting' though..

@SOADarkT: Do you mean you're a freethinker? Explore the world.

Reactions: Fevermist
@Rahvin: You don't understand me, because my english is very bad. I don't have the chance to learn english very early. In Switzerland where we speak french, we are lazy like french people, for learning english.
I've no problem in other forums....
But I like learning english, because we can speak everywhere this language.

@Grandwazoo: I've never told that I'm a freethinker, but I'm very suspicious with the Tv, the newspaper.
I begin to explore the world. THis summer I travel to Norway, Sweden. Every summer I travel in different country.

You can hear the French behind the English. :) Really. (No offence, naturellement)
I meant: What do you mean with the sentence:
"What do you think of these "dangerous free thinker" ??"
Oooooh. You mean thoughts! (If you're not sure, why not post the French word as well? ..I'd be able to check what you mean, I think :/ :))
Anyway, learn English, here, everywhere, online, you'll be fine. I meant with "Explore the world" as well, that... It's not a very dangerous combination, and there an awfull lot of other bands, go on, explore. Also, more dangerous thoughts may occur. ;)
Btw, don't you learn some Italian and German as well, in Switzerland?_? (*jealous* :p)
Every summer a different country? Exciting..

I love them, the fact that they are trying to be Opeth
and manage to sound even worse, doesn't affect me
at all.

SOADarkT said:
@Rahvin: You don't understand me, because my english is very bad.

pop goes the weasel ;)

I don't have the chance to learn english very early. In Switzerland where we speak french, we are lazy like french people, for learning english.
I've no problem in other forums....
But I like learning english, because we can speak everywhere this language.

not important, you're not going to have problems over here either (although i find it hard to believe switzerland is backwards when it comes to languages). but i don't understand the "free thinkers" part: who are they? soad? dt? you? everybody? aliens from outer space?

About SoaD: There's a great anime music video of Neon Genesis Evangelion titled "When Angels Deserve to Die" I think, with music by SoaD (from that song with the above line, can't remember the weird name now) - I enjoyed it a lot (like about every other well-made Evangelion music-video). However, their albums soon became very boring in my ears.

-Villain

@Salam: :lol: :)-o eek Salam sounds scary u_u,,)

@Villian: They get very easily very boring indeed. :-|

@Tebus: And yeah, then you heard melodic death metal.. and over it was for SOAD.
Yeah, I listened to them in my lets-go-to-as-much-parties-as-possible-and-let-them-all-listen-to-Rammstein-and-SOAD-time
Or something :/ :p