what do you want for xmas?

Dhatura said:
What's a bagpuss watch?

I got a watch not too long ago too :hotjump:
bagpuss.jpg

its a watch with this cute fella in it :Smokin:

Dhatura said:
Ffs, you didn't tell me for what! I thought you'd be happy with that thank you, but I take it back if it bothers you now.
Thank you anyway even if your "Thank you" is more or less a very generalized "Thank you".

i want fluffy slippers, and a semi-acoustic, but its my bday soon anyway, so i dont mind happy days are gonna come anyways

oh and indeed Sopel: peace and fucking quiet.
oh and cash, cos i'm skint.

I was basically thinking about buying a box set with 14 Flying Circus DVDs as a gift for myself. I also want to buy some thousands of books. But that's typical of me :) I also want a pc with 1Gb RAM and a FUCKIN' GREAT soundcard on it and a good vocals microphone. I'd also like a Gibson Gothic Les Paul, but it's a bit costly :rolleyes: Hmmm and a few cds.

Dredg: "El Cielo" (some guys here around are to blame for this one! :hotjump:). Tori Amos: a few titles. Rory Gallagher: lots. JS Bach: a box set with all his Passions. And the In The Woods... live, and the new anathema (I still only have the promo :( I have no money to buy the digipack) and the "new" moonspell. And also money to pay for my classical guitar/vocals/theory classes.

Yes, yes, I also want peace and love and TIME, but I was thinking about things one can really get as gifts! :lol:

Anyway, what I was really thinking about was that DVD set. The rest come after that.