what do you want for xmas?

DragonLady1 said:
I already got my christmas present, a new lens for my camera :)
so now I just need some more money for the camera as well hehe ;)
Did you see my posting in the photographers thread? I was comparing Eos 300D and 10D before I bought it and I was surprised that they are almost the same.

toolsofthetrade said:
i want fluffy slippers, and a semi-acoustic, but its my bday soon anyway, so i dont mind happy days are gonna come anyways
Hehe, same here :D . It's always cool for if you don't get something from you X-Mas list in December, you'll get it in January, hehe.
My Christmas list is:
The seasonal ticket for the sauna :D
More batteries and memory cards for my new camera
A bigger German-Finnish/Finnish-German dictionary :D
also I'm running out of CDRs *panic*

My birthday list is a bit shorter: cash, hehe

Eos said:
Did you see my posting in the photographers thread? I was comparing Eos 300D and 10D before I bought it and I was surprised that they are almost the same.

ah yes cheers! :)
I also saw it, most people told me till now, when I asked in the shops, so I will go for the 300d as well, as its about 700 euros cheaper o_O

Tools and Raf in a box with red ribbons and candy on it .I'll eat the candy and feed Tools to the cat and Raffi to the fish :ill:

DragonLady1 said:
ah yes cheers! :)
I also saw it, most people told me till now, when I asked in the shops, so I will go for the 300d as well, as its about 700 euros cheaper o_O
And for that money you get a lens with it. It's not very usefull for the gigs (not very sensitive) but thinking about the low stages at some festivals (for example Summer Breeze.. low stage and enough light during the day) I suppose I will be happy to have that 18-55mm. The lens I have now is 28-300mm but on the digi-Eos you get it as about 44-480mm. I just don't know yet what to do with those 480mm :lol:

123704m.jpg

:hotjump: :Smokin:

Eos said:
Hehe, same here :D . It's always cool for if you don't get something from you X-Mas list in December, you'll get it in January, hehe.
hehe, and the thing was, when i was just a toddler, me sis got presents as well (she's *exactly* 3 yrs older then me) and i always confisquated them to play with dem myself :heh: bastard i was already back den :tickled:

My Christmas list is:
The seasonal ticket for the sauna :D
More batteries and memory cards for my new camera
A bigger German-Finnish/Finnish-German dictionary :D
also I'm running out of CDRs *panic*

My birthday list is a bit shorter: cash, hehe
wow, wish i could afford a sauna ticket... those sauna's suck over here, unless yer willing to travel about 1,5 hrs up, and down again... :(
and i'm up for a whole day now i feel, to release all the tensions i have :cry:
and i could do with exchanging my video cam for a shoulder model (dvcam :D ), else a Firebird edition of either Jackson, ESP or Richwood :D :D

blah, its only dreams for now....

toolsofthetrade said:
thats Santa's phonenumber, keep stalking him, and u should be sorted 25th Dec... :tickled:

seriously, whats happened? oops. perhaps u dont wanna share, take care anyway

...wish I knew what happened, but I didn't even get a chance to get to know it... :'((( if you wanna know more, than you may ask him, since I could not...

btw according to the number above, I've met Santa once, when I've been to Finland =)

wow it's snowing! I love snow =) but shit now it doesn't make me feel happy

Loona said:
...wish I knew what happened, but I didn't even get a chance to get to know it... :'((( if you wanna know more, than you may ask him, since I could not...

btw according to the number above, I've met Santa once, when I've been to Finland =)

wow it's snowing! I love snow =) but shit now it doesn't make me feel happy
yer entitled to an explanation love, go on!

and when i lived abroad, there were times i wasnt happy either, when i shouldve been! this girl told me rolling down the hill is the best remedy to become happy, so go for it! :loco:

I wanna go home, spend a lot of lime with me mum and dad that I've missed way too much :). I also want to see my friends again that I've missed a lot, go back to places I used to when I lived back there, have fun and get pissed :Smokin: .

Last X-mas sucked big time :erk:, so I mostly want to be able to smile this year...:Spin:

by the way, think I've already got a gift, since I won a weekend in Austria for a snowboard event and I just got home yesterday.
Think it's better, I'm not proud to say but I don't really like christmas. You know, this thing what it had evolved into. Nowadays it has nothing in common with the thing it was, and it's like the big family gets together just because it's christmas (wondering why they need a reason to get together if they'd love each other) and in half an hour everyone is shouting at the others... these are the times I'd better go for a walk and look through every window to see others' happy faces under the tree

Loona said:
by the way, think I've already got a gift, since I won a weekend in Austria for a snowboard event and I just got home yesterday.

aye cool, congrats... funny, I also make winning games where I work :)
where did u win it? Not at Tirol.at no? Was it for the Air&Style in Seefeld? aye so many questions :D Anyway hope u enjoyed Austria and had a little bit of snow there :)