What do you want from the up coming Maiden tour?

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
After watching Death on the Road the song I most want to hear/see is Paschendale. That shit is amazing, I hope like fuck that they play it. I'd also love The Wicker Man, which I'm sure they will stop opening with, but hopefully it stays a feature. Opening with Satellite 15 into The Final Frontier could be killer. Also really looking forward to El Dorado now as well.

Most of all, I hope they make some form of set change from the sideshow to the festival, but that isn't real likely.

I don't want Wrathchild. I always thought Rainmaker could be a suitable replacement if they want a short, catchy song early in the set. Maybe The Wicker Man can slot in there? Why not The Trooper if it has to be a classic? I'd LOVE to see Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter back. Actually, I would be ecstatic and probably mess my pants if they did THE most underrated Maiden song ever, Hooks In You. But they won't.

I think they'll do the following songs from the new album:

Satellite 15... the Final Frontier
El Dorado
Mother of Mercy
Coming Home
The Talisman
When the Wild Wind Blows

Not 100% sure of the last one, they don't tend to perform the final songs from their albums since Somewhere in Time - the only ones since then have been Fear of the Dark, Journeyman and The Legacy. Such a shame because The Unbeliever and The Thin Line Between Love and Hate are, IMO, the best songs from their respective albums.