Maiden set list - SPOILERS

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Yeah, so I said I wouldn't check it but I couldn't help myself. This is going to be AWESOME.

Spoilers of course - but then why would you look at this thread if you didn't want to know? IDIOTS.

01. Satellite 15... The Final Frontier
02. El Dorado
03. 2 Minutes To Midnight
04. Coming Home
05. Dance Of Death
06. The Trooper
07. The Wicker Man
08. Blood Brothers
09. When The Wild Wind Blows
10. The Evil That Men Do
11. The Talisman
12. Fear Of The Dark
13. Iron Maiden

Encore:

14. The Number Of The Beast
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Running Free

I think it's the perfect setlist for this point in their career - plenty of post-Blaze stuff but still enough classics to keep the fairweather fans happy.

Edited to remove Prowler. Sad. :(

the only fake bit is prowler, blabbermouth were following a live twitter feed of the set list and the guy posting it put in there for a laugh........BASTARD, i got excited

That setlist looks pretty good. Wonder what their Soundwave set will be like...

Pretty much identical. I expect them to change a song or two over the next week as they work on the right setlist - hopefully they'll drop Dance of Death as I'm not overly keen on that and won't miss it.

I was looking at a Maiden forum on the weekend and can't believe there are STILL people who think they should play Alexander the Great. It's not going to happen EVER. Get over it.

I'd be happy to miss Blood Brothers actually. And The Wicker Man. Replace them with Brave New World and Ghost of the Navigator. Yep.

Or 22 Acacia Avenue.