What do you want to do with Saddam Hussein?

Lestat said:
i want him to kill brainless bush and then kill himself.

So you are saying that it is 'brainless' to retaliate against a country that supported a terrorist attack against the US? It would be brainless not to since the terrorists would keep doing it again and again and again.

It's ok for countries to war over stupid shit like religion but everybody is against a retaliation attack on Iraq... That is totally fucked.

chainek said:
So you are saying that it is 'brainless' to retaliate against a country that supported a terrorist attack against the US? It would be brainless not to since the terrorists would keep doing it again and again and again.

It's ok for countries to war over stupid shit like religion but everybody is against a retaliation attack on Iraq... That is totally fucked.
they supported a flying fuck, moron, they have no connection to islamic terrorists, since saddams politic is not islam-oriented, he uses it, just like hitler used christianity, for reasons of propaganda. Nonetheless, the war may cause many young and unoriented iraquis (sp?) become member in terrorist organisations.

Wolfenmond said:
they supported a flying fuck, moron, they have no connection to islamic terrorists, since saddams politic is not islam-oriented, he uses it, just like hitler used christianity, for reasons of propaganda. Nonetheless, the war may cause many young and unoriented iraquis (sp?) become member in terrorist organisations.

It is moronic that you call names when you dont even know if their is truth behind your own words.. I love how when a person doesnt agree with somebody that he just starts with childish name calling.

I'm actually not even going to debate about this.. I would find a larger amount of maturity from a kindergarden class.

Lestat said:
yeah. god bless america.. they care about humanbeing not oil lol.. i love them...
I posted a reply to this but it seems the moderator deleted it. I don't care to repost it either. I'll just leave it at this and let you continue being a dumbass. I dont need further verification that you are.

i know this is going to sound very irrational but i think we should carpet bomb Iraq...fuck the "innocent" people, there going to grow up and be a terrorist or support terrorist factions.

and since were working on hydrogen powered items oil will be less in need. so then we can get oil from the artic, it would be better since its in the US and not in a forign cluster fuck of a country.
since 3 of the wells are on fire (weather it is from missles or the ass monkeys of an army) we wont have to fight over it.

b0n0 said:
lol, this does sound good, but u should beat him with his own cock. Now theres some fun.

Yeah, but i haven't got any microscope right now.

People tells Saddam's dungeon is very safety, can't open outside.
It's fuckin' bullshit. I just cannot believe it. So i'm right on my way to Baghdad with my tin-opener. Who wanna join?