WHAT! download this song... Sum 41... Metal...

..Ok everyone, FLAME ON.....

I like sum41, if I was sixteen I'd buy their albums....

..Their last single, contained a riff that could have come straight off Master of Puppets..yet the people who slag Metallica for not thrashing anymore are the same people who slag sum41...

....insane my friends

...insane

i dont give a shit how "slayer-influenced" or how many guest solos kerry king does or how many "metal riffs" they have in any of their songs, they are still fucking gay ass punk. punk blows a fat dong, and these guys just prove that.

as for that metallica comment... yeah i'll say shit cuz metallica is weak now, but their old stuff still reigns supreme in my mind. AND i'll say sum 41 sucks more shit than anyone because THEY ARE FUCKING LAME. its almost laughable its considered music, let alone metal.

dont give a shit how "slayer-influenced" or how many guest solos kerry king does or how many "metal riffs" they have in any of their songs, they are still fucking gay ass punk. punk blows a fat dong, and these guys just prove that.

Youve obviously never heard AssJack or Outlaw Order.

If they drop the attitude they have,which is shitty,and maybe decide to play only metal then I'll listen to them.But everything I have heard from them is equally shitty,I still don't get why two different guys sing if they both suck

Iblys said:
**** ******** *** **** ********** metal. ****** *** faggots **** ****** ***
a) being gay

*** **** metal, *** ****** ***** GAY *** ******

A different perspective of your post.