What else might be on DT's Plate in 2003?

wildfyr

unus spiritus est
Oct 10, 2001
real-time
eyesoffyr.com
dt_plate_2003_v2.gif

should i add some silverware? maybe some chopsticks? DVD/CD and more continent images layers are ready to be added in! :D

11 Jan 2003 edit:
ehm, ok, if anyone cares i've edited this thing.

a couple things to note:

1) i've relented on the continents only guideline. (heaven help me when European, Asian, et al, tours happen. :zombie: ) i think the idea of a rumored version now makes a lot of sense, ie, keeping a tentative version is prudent due to Murphy's Law.

2) not sure what to do about the Mexico and Colombia images. should i leave them in and stamp them cancelled, or take them out altogether? i'd appreciate comments on this - again, if anyone cares. oh, and by the way, in case they're rescheduled i can ALWAYS add them back in. :) i am willing to leave them in stamped cancelled if that is preferred though.

3) some other images ready to go.

a) a laptop image for Official Web site updates. i'm considering adding one in (with guestbook screenshot) for the new guestbook debut. even though it officially went live in late December its 1st full month online is in 2003, so i guess it can be added in when i decide to make a temporary, non-tentative,
official (ie, done deal) version and i'm not sure yet at what point to do that. after Feb? Mar?

b) CD/DVD image :D

4) willing to add in other indigenous images from our and other tour site locales if it doesn't get too messy. :^)

here's an alternate tentative version if it is decided that Mexico and Columbia should be removed.

dt_plate_2003_v3.gif

i will add in the laptop image at some point and then create the 1st temporary official version.

np: Rush - Signals

Originally posted by Tranquillian
I heard something which I will not utter here...

Here it starts again! :mad: I cannot possibly think of anything more annoying than At the Gates (or who the hell he is nowadays anyway :p) knowing something and not sharing it.

-Villain (jealous as hell)

Maybe you can make two versions, one with confirmed stuff and one with rumors also, like the DVD release. Don't know why really but why not...? ;)

Originally posted by Villain
Here it starts again! :mad: I cannot possibly think of anything more annoying than At the Gates (or who the hell he is nowadays anyway :p) knowing something and not sharing it.

-Villain (jealous as hell)

:p

rahvin: thanks! :)

zodi: that can be arranged if there is enough interest. perhaps i could make it interactive somehow and let others add their own content? :tickled:

err...i dunno, maybe. again, if the interest is there.

-rh ( :zombie: )

uhhh. ok. i see this thread will probably die.

oh well, perhaps I should have posted it in Mattias' DT-only thread? :lol: or perhaps the Art thread. :heh:

naaaah. :p

@wildfyr: why die? just add something and bump it up to the top whenever there's news in the air, i'm sure we'll keep it going as long as someone feels like debating the news.

rahvin.

go ahead and move it to the Art thread if you want, rahvin.

if you feel further discussion about the matter is necessary it will have to wait until later. right now i gotta go.

Originally posted by wildfyr
go ahead and move it to the Art thread if you want, rahvin.

i don't know what you want, but imo it's perfect the way it is. the fact that it's art doesn't mean it's not a rather new and interesting approach to dt-related news this year. i'll move it if you like, but it's a cool sort of reminder as a separate thread, if you ask me.

rahvin.

Originally posted by Villain

:lol: :lol: :lol:

btw: I didn't know there was the option to change your username and remain with the same account...uhmmm chupi

fathervic (scratching his head)

rahvin: you're the captain of this ship, so whatever you deem necessary is okay by me. :)

Thanatos: thanks. :D you should see the original, it's huge. :lol: btw, are we on a first-name basis now? sorry if it's been posted here, but i'm at a disadvantage not knowing your name. :p

phew! good. i thought it might be something like John, Paul, George or Gringo. :heh:

by the way, does smoke coming out the back of my pc mean anything bad? this memory issue is going to need to be resolved soon, methinks. :yell:

i'd really like to see dt on some of the mayor festivals in germany, like, say, wacken or summer breeze.