What else might be on DT's Plate in 2003?

See thats the thing, most of us here would want to help if we knew the problem, I know for one I would offer any advice I might have, although I dont think your in the mood.

Nick

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
:confused:

paasikivi posted his latest message as a new thread. nick was a bit upset for the constant outburst of abused topics on the part of newbies. i merged paasikivi's thread into this one. nick thanked me explicitly because he had reason to believe i was feeling pretty desolate - which is true - and... well, i think you can follow the rest of the soap opera yourself. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
paasikivi posted his latest message as a new thread. nick was a bit upset for the constant outburst of abused topics on the part of newbies. i merged paasikivi's thread into this one. nick thanked me explicitly because he had reason to believe i was feeling pretty desolate - which is true - and... well, i think you can follow the rest of the soap opera yourself. ;)

rahvin.

Ahhhh, I see the light now
;) . Hope everything is ok with you...

Nick: why so upset? it was just a new thread. :guh: ;)

rahvin: i wonder if people missed my update or just didn't care. :lol: if it's the former, i can understand. i've done bonehead things like that before. :zombie:

well, i guess after there's a break in the action (if there's a break ;) ), i'll make an official temporary version until the next quarter is up. any objections?

-rh (gotta go soon!)