What genre would you categorize this music in?

They say metal genre for this band, but really I think it's post-grudge or just alternative rock? Though I'm not good with genres anyways. To be honest, I really don't like it.

I take it in your shoes, this is better! It's like what happened and what were they thinking? Sorry just my opinion. I never heard of them anyways. Probably won't listen to them anyways.

They say metal genre for this band, but really I think it's post-grudge or just alternative rock? Though I'm not good with genres anyways. To be honest, I really don't like it.

I take it in your shoes, this is better! It's like what happened and what were they thinking? Sorry just my opinion. I never heard of them anyways. Probably won't listen to them anyways.

Progressive/folk punk maybe. First bands it reminds me of are Už Jsme Doma or Mr Sterile Assembly. Though it could also fit into the indie/math rock thing. Eg. this Bats song I found (one of their more progressive non-screamy ones).
Very good answer. It's actually the sound that resembles but not so much the music I think