what happened to the guitarist of sentenced?

5 depressive finns seemingly addicted to halfdead seniors... or are their last two videos advertisment for geriatric care?

There is something rotten... :erk:

The Drama Stabber said:
There is a new drug, don´t remember the name. But it will be on the market this year. Actually it was used for cure prostate cancer, the side effect was less hair loss and even new hair growing. The first person who tested it was a prof. here in the university I am working... He really seemed to be in despair... :lol:

:tickled: i think i heard about that, is it called 'Finasteride' the chemical name?

my dying groom said:
What happened to Sentenced in general? Too many uninspired songs on the new and last one. (Yeah, I know it's not out yet.)

yeah "the cold white light" had 4 or 5 dead good songs, but the rest i didnt like :erk:

ive just downloaded the last one and it doesnt sound much better so far :erk:

Sentenced sound like 'light metal' now, pretty horrible considering they were one of the best european metal bands at one time (amok, love & death, down) You would think that on their 'farewell' album they would have chose to create some heavy, inspired pieces...maybe even brought back their old vocalist for a couple of tunes. But alas...all we get is some light hearted 'goth metal' slop with one really cool 30 second death metal instrumental WOW!

Maybe he just likes the icecream, like Marlon Brando.

Anyway, I read their "funeral statement". Come on! What a bunch of melodramatic bullshit. Break up and shut the fuck up. At The Gates didn't go out like a bunch of fucking homos.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Maybe he just likes the icecream, like Marlon Brando.

Anyway, I read their "funeral statement". Come on! What a bunch of melodramatic bullshit. Break up and shut the fuck up. At The Gates didn't go out like a bunch of fucking homos.

yes that´s right... they were never metal... I saw them live one time... I was very near to fall asleep...

They don´t have a clue what they were doing...

and they preferred to cherish for seniors instead of... well... you know... That´s kind of sick and maybe the second guitarist ate to much gruel :erk:

insidethefall said:
Sentenced sound like 'light metal' now, pretty horrible considering they were one of the best european metal bands at one time (amok, love & death, down) You would think that on their 'farewell' album they would have chose to create some heavy, inspired pieces...maybe even brought back their old vocalist for a couple of tunes. But alas...all we get is some light hearted 'goth metal' slop with one really cool 30 second death metal instrumental WOW!

they did it all for dragonmiffs, inc. that funeral statement, the girls love all that

anyways, i don't like that sort of tripe, so maybe i shouldnt be posting here

though, its too very pomp though aint it though? :erk:

Your search - +"problems understanding trub" - did not match any documents.

bugger

discouraged1 said:
amok and down were ok, even frozen, but after that it was just all regurgitated over and over again.
frozen and crimson and cold white light had only one good track per album

i dont agree, i think they succeded on 'crimson' to achieve what theyve been trying to do ever since 'amok'. that one, 'frozen' and 'down' are just preparing 'crimson'. on the other hand, things have really gone downhill with 'the cold white light' and even more with the last one :erk: