What happened to....

I sometimes forget that this is a NM forum. I usually come here to read about music, movies, and video games. Sometimes I ask myself why we're still here. I mean, there are literally like 10 of us left.

I wonder what happened to everyone...Derrick and Cara? Larf? Karen? Profanity? Everyone else? Where the hell is everyone?

I sometimes forget that this is a NM forum. I usually come here to read about music, movies, and video games. Sometimes I ask myself why we're still here. I mean, there are literally like 10 of us left.

I wonder what happened to everyone...Derrick and Cara? Larf? Karen? Profanity? Everyone else? Where the hell is everyone?

I was a regular at the old forum... I wonder where all those guys are.

I was shocked when I registered the other day and found the place nearly dead.

I'm tip toeing BTW...

Derrick - is busy being awesome
Cara - No clue
Karen - She comes into IRC sometimes, I don't see her often on the forum anymore
Larf- Eloped
Profanity - Arrest for Aggravated Potty Mouth
Everyone Else - Don't remember that guy.

Derick is busy with a ladyfriend in MD, Cara is doing... something in Texas. No clue about Karen, probably skiing somewhere it's cold. Wasn't kidding when I said about 5 years ago I'd be the last of the old gods, sitting on the ashes of what was this forum.