What happened to....

I really miss Cara. Wish I had the opprotunity to meet her more than once.

Still hoping for the opprotunity to meet some of you. Grateful for the ones I have.

Well, that leads to speculation...and you know how we love to speculate! Just by that response alone, it sounds like someone was unfaithful. Oh well. Life goes on.

Could use a few more almost-nekkid pics of Cara, though. Good times.

I giggled too.

I do miss Cara and Derick, though. Thanks God Lord of the Octopus(sy) is my friend on Facebook and I get to look at his bearded face daily if I so desire.

Anyway, as a side, people move on and grow up. Life changes and evolves. NM have done, music has done and so have we. Only natural people would slowly disappear from this place.

Isabel is another one hardly ever around, although Rueben posted the other day.

Anyway, as a side, people move on and grow up. Life changes and evolves. NM have done, music has done and so have we. Only natural people would slowly disappear from this place.

Isabel is another one hardly ever around, although Rueben posted the other day.

I feel the same way. I used to come to this forum religiously, and although I'm a regular, I honestly come here for memes and the gaming thread. It's more of a daily routine rather than actual interest.

This board used to be loaded with hot girls that weren't afraid to let everyone know it. I miss those days.

I feel the same way. I used to come to this forum religiously, and although I'm a regular, I honestly come here for memes and the gaming thread. It's more of a daily routine rather than actual interest.

I still like to chat to you dudes, but same, it's a habit.

This board used to be loaded with hot girls that weren't afraid to let everyone know it. I miss those days.

Fuck. Yes.

ran into these folks in some random pizza spot in SF couple months back, the night i saw VEKTOR :kickass:

Sweet. Very sweet.

P.S. Pizza is awesome.