What happened with Borknagar.com?

The page was a little delayed due to some last minute work that had to be done. I'm glad you guys are engaged in this, keep feeding comments on the site itself and we can adjust the site as we work. It seems like you all also have quite different opinions to how this should work, and I think if you give us a bit of time we can please everyone. The site is built on a Wordpress platform, which alows us to post news or blog- posts, but it will contain all the info and features you ask for. The blog platform is just the easiest way to enable the band- guys to stay in direct touch with the fans, and not having to go through a webmaster or other external links to post updates and news. And no, we wont leave all social media out, but the .com is now the Headquarters :)
Tell your firends, help us spread this and help us grow the band and enable us to do all the concerts we want to do and visit a venue near you all :)

---------------Jens
:worship:

I'd just like to say that all the work you've been doing and all the updates from Dave; and just this general attitude of keeping us up to date and involved and in touch with the band, is really inspiring and is a direct reason why I still BUY music rather than just download it illegally. When I can actually feel like the musicians I listen to are real people and not fictional characters that are off existing in another reality/dimension I feel a much stronger urge to give them my money and help them reach their goals and dreams in whatever way I can!

YOU RULE

The combination of Facebook and Bandcamp pages (especially for lesser known bands) is incredibly helpful for publicity and a great way for bands to connect directly with their fans. I don't understand how anyone can hate on it.

"Playas gonna play
And haters gonna hate
Ballers gonna ball
Shot callers gonna call
That ain't got nothing to do with me and you
That's the way it is
That's the way it is"

:loco: :lol: