What have the members of the Anthrax BB taught you about life?

ZTPioneer

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2005
C-Bus
Gregadeth: that hostility, and thinking about painting a Megadeth mural on your truck, can you save you from being mugged by a worthless smurf

DarbysDad: that a 1,000 post cyber sex thread can lead to MORE sex w/ your supposedly hot wife.

Thraxdude: that masturbation is ok, and the weather in Denver sucks.

Jdelpi: that Napoleon Dynamite is a metal head.

BassFellow: That Toledo DOES have bars.

Skorned1: that internet relationships are best left to those who are so fat and skanky, that they are out of other options.

Buzzard: That no matter whose basement you live in, you can always piss people off on the internet.

Ragamuffin: that you can hate EVERYONE, and smile

PinkMetal: that some lustful desires can never be fulfilled.

Karina666: that Belladonna may well have had a groupie during his career.

Bratprincess: that married life must really suck

Spreading the Living: that parental internet control,is a good thing

AlexStomp: that Latinos are players!

Wr. Wu: That "How do you define what is, is?" is not the epitome of vague answers!

Cincy: that if you never grow out of buying CD's, comics, concerts, and movies, and decide to have kids, you have to be a republican w/ lots of jobs, because you need every cent.

KYFried442; there is intelligent life south of the Ohio. But not much of it.

JohnieChzech: that a ChzechRepublic is better than Chzechoslavakia, and the staropramen is good either way.

Dutchy: that the Heineken is really better over there. And that you can like punk and metal.

TattooedSean: that covering yourself in tat's, giving up booze, and turning herbivore, can result in a 4 (THAT'S FOUR) year dry spell.

BLB: that it is never, ever, a good idea to post the entire dialogue of a conversation one has with Danny Spitz.

discuss

lespaulbass666 said:
but we forgot that TD is a bipolar crack addict, and ZT is suffering from a reality lapse. :Spin:

lespaulbass666: if you're telekinesthic, raise my right hand, and repeat after you :loco:

Arg_Hamster said:
Have I not wasted enough time on this board to be mentioned/get bashed?
You will be added today! You have taught me how sexy Hasselhoff is, and how I should emulate him!
Yes, people, keep adding to the list. It is meant to humor, and while it may titilate some, it will disturb others.

:worship: I've learned that all the other messageboard out there really, really SUCK! I hate to sound like a mo but... I love you all!(well, not all of you, but you get the idea!) :worship:

Fuck you, I don't smile.

I've learned a couple things in the last few weeks.

1- An influx of new people brings about a glut of stupid fucking threads like 'do you prefer a blowjob to sex' and 'what's your real name'
2- If the person making these stupid threads has a vagina, they will get replies
3- If you mention that they're stupid threads, people will cry and call you mean and tell you 'just don't go in them'