What have the members of the Anthrax BB taught you about life?

johnnieCzech said:
I have yet to teach you how to spell my country´s name! :) but you got our favourite beer right :)

Please refer to Mr. Thrax's reply about spelling errors. It pisses people off = therefore it herein referred to as "Fun"

its funny how i seem to jumble words and make error in spelling only on computer lol,is there a cool term for online dyslexia,other than that its probably the fact that i dont give a fuck about spelling and grammer on mb posts,also i spose i have to take into acount that alot of the times i post i am 3 parts pissed

I've learned that getting banned from the Anthrax message board is a complete waste of time since you can simply sign up under a new screen name and act like nothing happened.

coop said:
I've learned that getting banned from the Anthrax message board is a complete waste of time since you can simply sign up under a new screen name and act like nothing happened.

**sigh**

So true.

TD/ZT: so lame.

Ive learned that there are some good people out there. To bad most of the net, especially other message boards are full of cock smoking know it all's who think there gods gift to cyber space. Ive learned alot of people can't take a joke. Ive learned that most people that talk shit cannot back it up in real life. Hell, I was even reminded what a great band Carnivore was. But I must admit this board did seem alot more united a month or so ago..... Oh and most importantly! I learned never eat out a chicks hole when she's got vaginal discharge problems. No amount of Listerine will help with that one.

Lets see...ive learned...um...still thinking. fuck it hurts. i hate to think. ill just go now.

prime666 said:
Ive learned that there are some good people out there. To bad most of the net, especially other message boards are full of cock smoking know it all's who think there gods gift to cyber space. Ive learned alot of people can't take a joke. Ive learned that most people that talk shit cannot back it up in real life. Hell, I was even reminded what a great band Carnivore was. But I must admit this board did seem alot more united a month or so ago..... Oh and most importantly! I learned never eat out a chicks hole when she's got vaginal discharge problems. No amount of Listerine will help with that one.

u havent tried ginger beer?:loco:

I learned that the guys that shout the loudest and are the most beligerant on the internet are usually the biggest pussies in real life.

prime666 said:
fuckin' A
what we need is a carnivore reunion.
-Jono-