what if Ed Van Halen only.....

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
My alltime favorite band is Van Halen. I know, weak for this room but hear me out.....

What if Ed were to join KISS now that Ace is out. What would his character be? Yoda? Better yet his makeup design could be black tire treads across his face cause he looks like he got run over right in the grill buy a mack truck.

ALSO, why not just forget Dave and Sammy. Get Fat Vince Neil in the band on vox....THAT would be a sight. Vince's vocal dynamics would be sure to be a crowd pleaser, and he could do a "splits" off the drum riser a la DLR and rip his pants.......................

Sorry for the trouble.
Ted

TVF,
You sir are a sick puppy. I mean that in the nicest way possible. Warner Bros. will not issue another Van Halen disc since Michael Anthony isn't in the band anymore & they also stated that they would have to get Hagar or DLR back in the band, in addition to reinstating Michael Anthony. What are the odds that those two "noses" will ever rise from the ashes of this inferno that they have started?! I don't know. I think the only thing that could get this band back together in either version one or two would be their induction into the RnR Hall of Fame. Do you think that an Eddie & Alex record would sell? You know that Vince thing would have probably worked back in '91 when he originally left CRUE he was somewhat in shape then & could still hit some of the notes in his limited vocal range. It would have worked had VH not had Hagar in the band at that time.
As for the Eddie character in KISS?
Why not just dress Eddie up asthe Simmons Records logo?
A money bag?!

tedvanfrehley said:
My alltime favorite band is Van Halen. I know, weak for this room but hear me out.....

What if Ed were to join KISS now that Ace is out. What would his character be? Yoda? Better yet his makeup design could be black tire treads across his face cause he looks like he got run over right in the grill buy a mack truck.

ALSO, why not just forget Dave and Sammy. Get Fat Vince Neil in the band on vox....THAT would be a sight. Vince's vocal dynamics would be sure to be a crowd pleaser, and he could do a "splits" off the drum riser a la DLR and rip his pants.......................

Sorry for the trouble.
Ted

What is Eddie VH up to these days??