What if Nevermore toured with... (see inside to get answer)

opeth is "OK?!?!"... IM OUTRAGED!!!! Opeth is easily one of best bands period in the world today. personally, they are my 2nd favorite band. 2nd only to Dream Theater =) Mikael Akerfeldts vocals blow my fucking mind... it amazes me how one man, can put such much power and emotion behind 2 polar opposite vocal styles. LONG LIVE OPETH!

I don't know what everyone's obsession with Opeth is! I can't seem to figure it out. People who like all kinds of melodic shit love Opeth, people who love really death metal and really really fucking harshe brutal crap love Opeth. What is so damn good about Opeth? People go absolutely fucking ape shit over them. Why?

Not everyone has to like Opeth. What if I told you that Holy Land from Angra is one of my favorite albums, would you agree? I don't think so. Besides atmospheric metal is not for every time of the day. So, take it easy, I didn't mean to offend Opeth (besides I have their two last albums :) ).

My ultimate bill would be called "DRUGSTOCK, BEERSTOCK, OR METAL STOCK." This would be an all day festival with Skid Row (w/Sebatian Bach) opening, then STATIC X, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY/PRIDE & GLORY, MANOWAR, RUSH, ARMORED SAINT, (OLD)MEGADETH, (OLD)METALLICA, DEATH ANGEL, IRON MAIDEN (W/ BRUCE), JUDAS PRIEST/FIGHT/HALFORD (W/HALFORD), DEATH/CONTROL DENIED, SEPULTURA (W/MAX), ANTHRAX (W/JOHN BUSH) TESTAMENT, SLAYER, PANTERA, VAN HALEN(W/DAVID LEE ROTH), KISS(ORIGINAL 4), LED ZEPPELIN (ORIGINAL 4), OZZY (W/ ZAKK)/BLACK SABBATH, AND NEVERMORE HEADLINING. Like this would ever happen.

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh: :headbang:
REALITY IS AN ESCAPE FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT FACE DRUGS
AUTHOR UNKNOWN

Zanex>> Dude, remember those big jam fests I was telling you about on my farm? Haha, It was all metal but one or two solo guys, but, anyway, we called it rockstock, It was full of beer, drugs, and, and........

this is my ultimate line-up for a metal festival:

Judas Priest
Queensryche
Nevermore
Manowar
Conception(RIP)
Iced Earth
Solitude Aeturnus
Memento Mori
Therion
Mystic Force

These are not my favourite bands(some of them actually are) and definitely not in the right order.But a festival like that would be the best time of my life.

Seriously, what i think would be good for Nevermore is to get themselves onto OzzFest. They may not like being out with all the rap-metal groups, but I think they would fit in with the NuMetal crowd about as well as Disturbed does.

thats blasphemy hahaha... I would be a very nervous Neverhead if they did ozzfest. I wouldn't want to go and sit through the punishment of the mallcore bands. But I always thought most nu-metal fuckers would probably like Dead Heart, although they wouldnt understand the rest of the Nevermore albums. Dead Heart isnt nu-metal, although some songs do touch on it a bit, but it has a similar sound (7-string ya know)

I think that if Nevermore had to tour with someone (I agree with Dragonlord for their own shows, alone) their perfect partners would be:
-CORONER
-DEATH
-CARCASS
-JUDAS PRIEST
-HELSTAR/DESTINY'S END
-QUEENSRYCHE
-MEKONG DELTA
-FORBIDDEN
-KREATOR (Extreme Agressions)
-FATES WARNING
Note that this is not in order of any kind.

I understand that this is daylight dreaming, but just try to imagine a fest like that!

In an earlier post I forgot to include QUEENSRYCHE, VOIVOD, FEAR FACTORY, MACHINE HEAD, SAVATAGE, SKINLAB, DEEP, TYPE O NEGATIVE, AND PINK FLOYD(THE WALL ERA) along with other bands I mentioned for the ultimate bill. However, NEVERMORE WOULD STILL CO-HEADLINE WITH BLACK SABBATH. Also, the bands would appear in no particular order except those indicated. I f this ever happened it would have to take place for about three days. Oh well, just wishing.

Cheers

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh: :headbang:

They clearly deserve an Iron Maiden support slot.

And I wouldn't mind witnessing Nevermore touring with Voivod (Snake + Newsted on the next output, hell yeah!), Devin Townsend, Meshuggah or Soilwork.

Greetings,

A

They deserve to HEADLINE with Iron Maiden opening for THEM IMHO. Hell, they are as good if not better than any band mentioned here(IMHO)