• Tattoo hair on your skull

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Black Heart
:eek: :eek:

lach.gif

Having long hair now and being happy that no males on either side of my family have ever gone bald.. I think I'll be ok.

But if I did go bald I would definetly shave it because the bald with long hair look is quite horrendous.

Brandon

I've always had thin hair and my hair is TOTALLY unrulely... Nobody in my family has a thick head of hair... I used to have it really long but it just never looked right and it was a bitch to do anything with it, so one day I said screw it and shaved it 1/4" all around... (Anything less would've been too much shock...) Now I have it shaved 1/8" all around and I love it... I absolutely LOVE that I can wake up in the morning and not have to do a damned thing with it... Ah, absolute bliss... (Now, if I could just get myself to shave facial hair more often, heh heh...)

well seeing how I'm already over hlaf way there.... this is what I do.. wear my hair on top about 1/4 inch.... and the hair on the sides and back about 1/8 of an inch... don't think I'll go totally skin head (ala shave my head) but I do keep it short...... :cry: :bah:

edit: oh and I'm only 26 :(

Originally posted by Oyo
If I have thick hair now (i'm sixteen), does that mean I won't go bald? I've heard this said before, but i'm not sure. :confused:

depends upon genetics.. if your father has thining hair than you'll likely get it... if yer moms dad is bald or has thining hair you might get it....... hope that helps......

Originally posted by Austin7
That would be funny. A bald noga.

:lol:

well i shouldn't be laughing because i'm most likely gonna start balding like a bitch at 35/40 because my dad is 45 and is probably gonna be bald in a year or two and my moms brother who is 35 or so is in the same situation as my dad.

Well, baldies and gonnabe baldies.. the world just didn't
develop to support metalheads...

But this actually makes me reconsider...
to go for the wig option instead..
wig-guy.jpg

If I have thick hair now (i'm sixteen), does that mean I won't go bald? I've heard this said before, but i'm not sure.

Of course not, you eediot... :rolleyes:

The gene is carried through your mother, from her father... so if your mums father is bald, then too bad, oyo-moon here we come :D

Example 1: Kerry King. Bigass MOP of thick hair, as soon as he hits thirty... BAM... balding...

Example 2: Satch. Bigass EIGHTIES mop of hair. Have you seen the clip to BIG BAD MOON? Big hairdo, thick as hell hair... now look at him... A skinny soccerball wannabe :rolleyes:

Neither of my gradfather's were bald, in fact, my fathers father is 80 something, and STILL has a full head of hair... My mums father had the hairline thing, but only at the sides... so he looked distinguished...

Although, there are some exceptions to the rule... some people can go bald, and their brothers might not even receed at all... one of my uncles on my dads side is TOTALLY planet... not a hair on his head, and yet my father and his other 6 brothers still have their hair... somewhat thinner, but still, they are all around 50... I'll be dead before then anyway :rolleyes:

YOU ARE ALL A VAIN BUNCH OF PRICKS... GET OVER IT... IT IS A SIGN OF MASCULINITY, AND PROOF THAT YOUR HORMONES ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACES... THE BALDER THE BETTER :D

Baldness really doesn't matter at all...! (as he strokes his long, thick, wavy blonde hair)