What is it with you people and your sports?

Alwin said:
You must be exhausted and have very sore muscles :tickled:

Oh, it exhausted me quite all right, that's why I didn't work it up to 200ms. I don't like swimming anyway, the water's always so fucking cold brrrrr.

I went to the baths to cure my aching shoulder, and apparently, it worked.

I say you get out of that office and go for a walk.

I think due to stress you may get RSI sooner, but maybe it's just the mouse who is distressed. Yeah, take it home, give it a hot bath, talk sweet to it. This may work...

Like, when I was a kid and my dad forced me to play baseball, I once swung at the ball and it curved right into my hand which was gripped at the very bottom of the bat above the knob (huh huh huh, I said knob). It split my hand wide open and there was a lot of blood and I probably cried. From that day on I have vowed sports as my enemy.

Oh, and this one pro basketball player lives near me and he's a dick.

Death to sports! Viva le laziness!

toolsofthetrade said:
did basketball for 7 yrs, not too bad at soccer either i reckon. i like tennis and running.

Alwin, have u ever done fierljeppen?
No, badminton is my game. I'm not frysian, I'm from Olst (in Overijssel) originally.

"Frysian" nice verb :) didnt know that one.

in some sort of way u really remind me of that mate of mine up northern finland.
mentioned it before, but the matter u speak about, working with chemistry and the badminton thing makes me rub my chin here :D
not to mention the fact u 2 look alike a lot ffs.

sure yer name is Alwin and not Marco? :D