What is it with you people and your sports?

siderea said:
alright after graspop were planning a camp at the lake in gent with people from the board here. i suggest we go play badminton in the corn fields in celtic dresses (no clue what theyd look like though) and you can be our druid singing nick drake songs to the poppies in the field

:)
ah i would go it sounds like fun but we've got two gigs in holland on the days after graspop. we are doing the street festival in breda, near the belgian border ;) not sure when but might be the sunday. :wave:

pagan2002 said:
ah i would go it sounds like fun but we've got two gigs in holland on the days after graspop. we are doing the street festival in breda, near the belgian border ;) not sure when but might be the sunday. :wave:
sunday 27 june? hmm :erk:

but wich festival you mean? i only thought there was some jazz festival.

hhmm, found it,
www.bredabarst.nl

it's a free festival, the 26 and 27 of june, so perfect for you elisabeth, you won't have to pay 30 euro's to see anathema

bands: Janez Detd, Anathema, 16Down, Mike & the Mellotones, Cape Canaveral, Greendive, Speedcocks, The Skabadivers, Clann Zu, Sattelite 7, Opgezwolle, Illicit, This Beautiful Mess, Nucleus Roots en Oceansize and some dj's. (some bands have still to confirm )

cheers dries! id love to ... but all alone :( (beneath pale.... eeeh)

well perhaps my parents can drop me off in breda on saturday after the baptisment if then anathema would play on sunday... sounds nice but i guess everyone is at graspop?
well ill see what happens

@morpheus whats the best about ping pong?

siderea said:

well perhaps my parents can drop me off in breda on saturday after the baptisment if then anathema would play on sunday... sounds nice but i guess everyone is at graspop?
hmm, graspop - breda is arround 45 minutes by car, so, if we (or i ) find someone to join, but then again, missing judas priest :erk: aah, we'll see..
sounds like a nice fest anyway...

siderea said:
hmm, the best, dunno sid, i've been playing table- tennis since i was a child and i stuck with it since now. It's a fast game where you need lots of anticipation, reaction, technique and tactics. It's far more interesting if you're into it of course, maybe that's why it isn't that popular like for example footy.

Morpheus said:
:lol: seems to be a common break filler in school, hehe table- tennis that is ;)
Right... it's called TABLE-TENNIS :D! It was five minutes before the start of the break when everyone got excited and made themselves ready to run outside and take one of the few tables in the schoolyard. The guys who forgot to take their rackets or didn't have any, used their English or French textbooks instead. :tickled:

toolsofthetrade said:
yeh, me an me mates used to play ping-pong in 1st grade, running round the table and all, i wasnt bad at it at all i admit :D
yeah, haha, i know that game, we used to play it too, (if you mean like you start with lots of people and have to run arround the table till you were with two left, then it was the 'final' , but don't know how that was anymore ) haha, i so loved this.

siderea said:

ah you could hang around with us elisabeth although i am not sure i know anyone living in breda so dont think i could find you somewhere to crash. still it would be ok like.