4. Klimt 1918
5. Porcupine Tree
6. Mindaleth
7. Anathema
8. Room with a View
9. In Flames
10. At The Gates (Welcome back!!!!)

What about yours?

I've always wondered how I ended up liking Novembre the way I do and sometimes I thought it would have something to do with my "top 10" of the time when I met them, which changed a little since then (it was all a little bit clerarer :D)

Cheers!

hehe, mine is similar.

1. Novembre
2. Opeth
3. Edge of Sanity
4. Katatonia
5. In Flames
6. Klimt 1918
7. Porcupine Tree
8. Radiohead
9. Ephel Duath
10. The Mars Volta

Didnt want to miss of Rain Paint, Dark Suns, Dark Tranquillity and Meshuggah but it was only 10 :(.

**Jester** said:
hehe, mine is similar.

1. Novembre
2. Opeth
3. Edge of Sanity
4. Katatonia
5. In Flames
6. Klimt 1918
7. Porcupine Tree
8. Radiohead
9. Ephel Duath
10. The Mars Volta

Didnt want to miss of Rain Paint, Dark Suns, Dark Tranquillity and Meshuggah but it was only 10 :(.

Didn't know you were into The Mars Volta, have only listened to one of their songs, sent to me by lakestream. Cool. Cool.

However, having radiohead in front of Dark Tranquility and Dark Suns is blasphemous. Feel the pain:

Drumkid.gif

Now go back to your room and don't even think of playin your guitar, aight fella?

1. Tool, Novembre, Pink Floyd
2. (same as above)
3. (same as above)
4. Emperor
5. Burzum
6. Belenos
7. Ulver
8. Mutiilation
9. Torgeist
10. Bloodbath

Curiously, I downloaded an album from belenos and had good vibes from their first music but then I ran out of space and deleted it without listening the other songs. How's Torgeist and Mutilation like?

This changes very often...

1. Agalloch
2. Opeth
3. Ulver
4. Tool
5. Kyuss
6. Emperor
7. Meshuggah
8. Zyklon
9. Burzum
10. Katatonia (Old)

morningstar said:
Curiously, I downloaded an album from belenos and had good vibes from their first music but then I ran out of space and deleted it without listening the other songs. How's Torgeist and Mutilation like?

Yeah, Belenos are a really underrated band, they have really quality songs and are virtually unknown.
Mutiilation and Torgeist are part of the French black legions. Vlad Tepes is also part of this group and one other band but I forget their name.
They're both black metal bands but play really abstract dissonant empty type music. Its quite violent and deconstructive.

Its beautiful.

From this genre:

1. Katatonia
2. Anathema
3. Saturnus
4. Novembre
5. Paradise Lost
6. My Dying Bride
7. Theatre of Tragedy
8. Shape of Despair
9. Moonspell
10. Type O Negative