What Is The First Tad Morose Song You Heard?

Well, it has to be Eternal lies. Because I bought their debut album a couple of days after it was released in 1993. Eternal lies is the first track on that album.

My "story" is similar to Jensa's. The first album I bought was Sender of Thoughts, so the first song I heard was Fading Pictures, which is the first track.

I guess it was "Fading Pictures" - since it's the first track of "Sender of Thoughts".
It could as well be the opening song of the Black Mark festival tour 1995 (needless to say I have no idea which song that was)....as you can see, my first contact with the band didn't leave me highly impressed :D

'Anubis', from the Century Media downloads section. After that, 'New Clear Skies', then 'Another Time Around'. Then the week-long wait for the Matters of the Dark cd to arrive from The End Records. Then Modus Vivendi, then Undead, then I found Sender of Thoughts at PPUSAV... :worship:

~Hoyt.

Like Rider Of Theli, I downloaded "Anubis" off the Century Media site, then the others they had there. But it was Anubis that hooked me, and I bought Modus Vivendi and loved it, now I have all the Tad Morose albums. :headbang:

Something off of Sender of Thoughts some years back on Seismic Radio. I know that because it was the first cd I bought from TM. Then I went on to get Paradigma and A Mended Rhyme which are all very different albums. All kick ass. Kinda miss the doomy side of TM but I love the Powerrrrrrrrrr

Bear

"Anubis"
Why? Because my buddy Ludmer and I decided we would go to PP5 and buy at least one album of each band playing there, so I heard MV without knowing at all what TM would sound like... what a surprise and joy to my ears! :headbang:

No Mercy
It is funny, because recently while cleaning up the house-I found the sticky note I left for my husband with the band name, and song ...for him to go look into it, ...
I had heard them on our Cable-TV radio Station...(themed radio with band info, facts, on the tv instead of movies etc.)

the first one I ever heard was Another Time Around, then bought the album. Next I heard Nuclear Skies, and bought that album. I heard Anubis then, and bought the album. Although Anubis was my least favorite out of the 3, that album is definatly the best!! Ah love it.